AUSRC.COM Annual Subscriptions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Moderator
    Chris (the forum owner) is a very busy person, with a family, a forum and working long hours that sometimes require loads of input, as well as being out of the country some of the time, he does get tied up and has to prioritize what gets done in what time frame.

In saying that, he will get back to you as soon as he can.

Brett, if you want to pay your subscription fees, you can bank transfer to my account and I will submit the fees to AUSRC on your behalf via my paypal account. That should fix the problem in the short term.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator little_drifter's Avatar
    Thats a great idea, I was going to suggest that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AIR:
    DJI Phantom - Spektrum DX9 Mode 2, Hobbyking Bixler v1.1

Mine's smaller than yours AUSRC's Avatar
    Brett, the details have been PMed to you, sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately I am not in a position to read every post on the forum, and up until last night I had received 1 PM from you back on the 24th, which I picked up remotely at the time but didn't have the details on me to send you. When I picked up your PM this morning from last night, it reminded me, and I have forwarded you the details via PM reply just now.

On the topic of PayPal, if you want instant gratification... then yes conform and sign up to PayPal. In today's day and age, everything is configured for this type of system, and it all happens automatically, seemlessly and instantly. I apologise it has taken me 7 days to get back to you, but if you want instant gratification using the alternate methods... unfortunately the two do not align.

I will forward the bank details to both Stevo and Towie, so in future, if I am not around, hopefully one of these two magnificent individuals will be able to assist anyone looking for an alternate method of payment.

Cheers,
    Chris

Land:
    Losi 5ive-T | DX3S and a PICO SWITCH!!
    Traxxas MERV (x2) | Small but powerful... like my imagination

Air:
    Trex 500 BeastX FBL, Trex 500, Blade mCP X, JR 9x with XPS 2.4ghz | When my heli grows up it wants to be an MA SpectraG

Free Plug:
    Need a Cabinet Maker? |

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    Have saved the details for future use

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

I finally recieved a reply from Chris, all sorted! I know it will be easier for others to use alternative payment methods now that Pete and Steve have the info, that is a positive outcome!
    Last edited by PC WIZ; 30-01-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    Come to Lake Centenary in Temora to run your RC boat. Free BBQ's, power points, great amenities with hot showers, a childs sandpit/play area and lots of shade sails around the lake edge. It's 2km out of town, fresh water and gas boats are welcome.

Mine's smaller than yours AUSRC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PC WIZ View Post
    I know it will be easier for others to use alternative payment methods now that Pete and Steve have the info, that is a positive outcome!
    Given the high demand that we have had for it in the past, I am sure the AUSRC.COM community will sleep better for it too.....

Land:
    Losi 5ive-T | DX3S and a PICO SWITCH!!
    Traxxas MERV (x2) | Small but powerful... like my imagination

Air:
    Trex 500 BeastX FBL, Trex 500, Blade mCP X, JR 9x with XPS 2.4ghz | When my heli grows up it wants to be an MA SpectraG

Free Plug:
    Need a Cabinet Maker? |

Ha Ha, I know I will. Cheers.
    Come to Lake Centenary in Temora to run your RC boat. Free BBQ's, power points, great amenities with hot showers, a childs sandpit/play area and lots of shade sails around the lake edge. It's 2km out of town, fresh water and gas boats are welcome.

Senior Moderator little_drifter's Avatar
    Imagine after all of this "fuss" that you won! But clearly you wont as I will be the winner.

AIR:
    DJI Phantom - Spektrum DX9 Mode 2, Hobbyking Bixler v1.1

R/C God

Quote Originally Posted by AUSRC View Post
    Given the high demand that we have had for it in the past, I am sure the AUSRC.COM community will sleep better for it too.....
    Phewwww!

I can come back down off the edge of my seat and relax. It's been an intense day!
    "As inconspicuous as I am...I am a hard face to forget"
    BigKev aka The Frog
    27/9/2010

R/C God

Yep......This is the big news of the day!

The financial state of the country and plight of the government given recent events just fade into insignificance by comparison.

Cheers,

Steve
    Thunder Tiger Sport 40L, HobbyKing (VQ Models) Kenmore Beaver, HobbyKing (Lanyu) Corsair, HobbyKing Bixler, HobbyKing Sonic 64 EDF Flying Wing, Parkzone Visionaire, Hangar 9 Funtana 125 with DLE 20 gas engine...all powered by Spektrum DX8

Quote Originally Posted by little_drifter View Post
    Imagine after all of this "fuss" that you won! But clearly you wont as I will be the winner.
    How poetic would that be!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12