Australian RC Forums banner

Post count

15K views 55 replies 24 participants last post by  towie964 
#1 ·
To the mods I just noticed my post count is going backwards I was a guru now I'm back to an apprentice?Any reason why.I was over 500 now back at 489 or something.

#32 ·
Sorry dominator, it's there basically so we can see how genuine a person is first. You would be amazed at the people who try and pull a fast one if given half a chance.

There are members who have done 40 post plus a couple hundred more and members will still not buy from them.

#36 ·
Someone had to point out that I had passed 5K...lol, I am so observant, I missed it completely:bang:

#38 ·
I am not sure what you mean?

If I find double ups I usually delete them thinking it was accidental, so it evens itself out

#44 ·
Fish fart or laser level?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2

#47 ·
I'm still gona stick with the fish fart I reckon

#48 ·
so if i post something like the below...

hahaha, that awesome, id love one of those...

is that spam?

if so can someone delete that post. its the first time i think iv done that, generally i put some more input that that. like

hell yeh thats awesome, i plan on doing that to my holden vy storm ute. id love to twin turbo it and install a 9" diff, also i think id go with the 6 speed ve gear box as there rated to higher HP than the VY...

if this post in general is rubbish please delete it too :p

#49 ·
mate, if they were to delete all the generalistic rubbish on this forum, then some people who have been on here for years, would have less than ten posts, for example, spamrera, and that little_drafter bloke.

#52 ·
I totally missed my 2k post celebrateion...oh well LOL

#53 ·
#56 · (Edited)
Shhh...dont tell him the counter goes...

only 3336 post to go until LD cries...he he he

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.