Australian RC Forums banner

A sad sad day

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  sperera 
#1 ·
#3 ·
:lol: im pretty well stocked up right now but I can see me holding onto the FG baja's as I love them.

FG is a big company that has been around a long time, im sure they will continue to supply, there's a few big aftermarket suppliers like Elcon that I could always turn to as well.

Worst case I upgrade to a Leopard which is what they want people to buy now instead of the Baja :D

#6 ·
If you love them keep them, if not sell up now and let someone else worry about the parts! :)

I have a road registered pit bike that is no longer made and I am worried I wont be able to get parts later, but I cant sell it because I love it too much!

#7 ·
FG is pretty big, going by past experience they still supply everything for the marder and im pretty sure FG havent made them in a long while. so i should be right.

sorry about the link was working yesterday. basically it says the FG baja is no more and they recomend the FG leopard.

#9 ·
dont know, must have changed, it was posted over 6 months ago........

basically says the FG marder is no longer made, spare parts still available though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.