eurgle 2.4gh radio

eurgle 2.4gh radio

hi guys, i bought a eurgle 2.4ghz radio off someone near my house on one of the forums too,
    http://www.richies-rc.com.au/catalog....html?cPath=38

any reviews,tips, suggestions..? thanks ( havent tested it yet as my summit and emaxx has not arrived)
    Vaterra Glamis Fear

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

You've been waiting for that e-maxx for a while now =|
    KM Baja Zenoah 29cc

Senior Moderator
    From my limited experience with these radios, my only suggestion would be " Dont Buy One"

I have only had the pleasure of trying to fix issues with them so far though.

I have heard some people say favorable things about them on occassion, mainly the people selling them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Boneyards66 View Post
    You've been waiting for that e-maxx for a while now =|
    i know, i was sent out from us on the 2nd march! im still waiting... taking so long,
    towie964, i got the radio for 50bucks from some guy on a different forum, he lives close to me, would this be better
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Eurgle-2-4Ghz...#ht_3627wt_905

thank you
    Vaterra Glamis Fear

Senior Moderator
    I have used one of these recently, while tuning a baja for someone, it seemed to be an alright radio. I dont think I will be replacing my Spektrum with one anytime soon, but for $50 it cant be too bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

Quote Originally Posted by towie964 View Post
    I have used one of these recently, while tuning a baja for someone, it seemed to be an alright radio. I dont think I will be replacing my Spektrum with one anytime soon, but for $50 it cant be too bad.
    he let me choose from the black one with the small lcd screen or the ebay one i posted up... which is better to go with for bashing and changing gears,locking diffs,etc... thanks
    Vaterra Glamis Fear

They are both Eurgle sets, so they both will be the same quality.....By the time you finish mucking around with cheap radios you could have bought a reasonable secondhand spektrum radio Plus didn't we determine that you need four channels for the summit?
    Cheers - Jeff.
    Baja 5BSS, buggys/truggys nitro rules! A couple of b/less drifters and nitro/bless helis and planes.
    Spektrum/JR and Futaba radios + empty wallet lol...

Quote Originally Posted by wobbly View Post
    They are both Eurgle sets, so they both will be the same quality.....By the time you finish mucking around with cheap radios you could have bought a reasonable secondhand spektrum radio Plus didn't we determine that you need four channels for the summit?
    im using 3 ch and change gear from low to high by hand manually
    Vaterra Glamis Fear

Whats wrong with the standard traxxas ones? The whole thing that makes the summit so fun is the ability to change to go from high to low and put the diff locks in from the controler.

If your going to go and take the body off to do it manually everytime u get in to narly stuff u might aswell of just gone and brought a stardard rock crawler!
    Last edited by NITROBUSA; 15-03-2011 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NITROBUSA View Post
    Whats wrong with the standard traxxas ones? The whole thing that makes the summit so fun is the ability to change to go from high to low and put the diff locks in from the controler.

If your going to go and take the body off to do it manually everytime u get in to narly stuff u might aswell of just gone and brought a stardard rock crawler!
    Easy to answer that one NB = Peng Why don't you grab hold of a cheapish 4-6ch stick radio Peng? Great for rockcrawlers
    Cheers - Jeff.
    Baja 5BSS, buggys/truggys nitro rules! A couple of b/less drifters and nitro/bless helis and planes.
    Spektrum/JR and Futaba radios + empty wallet lol...

R/C Apprentice
    i have an eurgle 2.4GHz in my hsp warhead and my baja 5b and it works great, not one single issue since i got it around 8 months or so ago.

its nice and cheap and receivers are cheap aswell.
    HPI Baja 5B , Hsp warhead nitro
    axial ax10 rock crawler , hobao hyper 7 pro nitro
    AE SC10 Brushless rtr , edge hovercraft
    Lama V3 Helicopter

R/C Apprentice
    I'm also a fan of these cheap units, coming from a mixture of AM/FM transmitters and finally being able to upgrade to 2.4Ghz in all my cars, and just over $100. Just buy direct from the R2hobbies website, they're cheapest there and only take 2 - 3 weeks to arrive.

Once you get past the intricacies of setting it up (the manual is crap, but there is a huge thread on these on RC Universe forums), I haven't looked back. Receivers are cheap and very small, it binds instantly, has built-in fail safe, I'm happy.

JB
    :: Savage SS 4.6, Kyosho USA-1 Crusher, XXX-NT AD2, MERV, Micro-T
    :: Latest project: Baja 23cc