Australian RC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLSO Winter Series 2011

37K views 220 replies 18 participants last post by  fwzflqwer 
#1 · (Edited)
#58 ·
thanks guys I bought a hostile 57t gear (standard gearing) and i got it from oz rc they are the best guys for all things hpi traxxas losi pretty much everything. they're so helpful and have the best customer service. im only 14 is that a factor? but im like the best driver the world has even seen, ;) ..... also what time does it start on sunday?

#61 ·
i just blew my clutch spring and clutch i think havent taken her appart yet... when ever i crank the engine the wheels spin... and i sort of stuffed up my new spur gear, thanks to my c-clip

#63 ·
hey mate thanks... i took my clutch bell and stuff off. it was just the bolt came loose and was riding on the clutch-bell so all good.... the one i have at the moment shoul last but not for long... thanks heaps

#72 ·
Guys
At this stage the race meeting planned for this coming W/E (28th) is still on.
I went to the track yesterday & although the recent wet weather has made the enterance & track a bit muddy - we are hoping that it will dry out for Sunday - hopefully the weather will improve. I will check the track out again on Thusday or Friday & post an update.
Cheers
Marty

#74 ·
Guys
I have had another look at the track today - it's still a bit wet with standing water in most of the corners. I have also being looking at the long range forecast - Iam afaid it's not looking too good for Sat & Sunday with rain/showers predicted for both days.
To give people as much notice as possible & So that people can re-organise their W/E - the committee has decided that it would be best to prospone the race meeting for Sunday & reschedule for the 11 Sept.
We apoligise for the cancellation but unfortunately - we can' t do anything about the weather.
However, if people want to have a bash in the mud or if for some reason the weather gods smile upon us - I will come down & open up the gates for those who want to have a run or don't read the forum & showup anyway
I will be there from 8.30 am. If no one shows up - I'll close the gates at 9.30 & go home & back to bed!!!
Any questions - call me on 0424 134 904

Marty

#81 ·
Guys
I went down to the track this morning out of courstety for anyone who might have been brave enough to want to have a go.
There might not have been a cloud in the sky - but lots of water. Submarine races anyone!!!!!!!

Wet, wet ,wet. You would have spent 1 min doing half a lap & 10hrs cleaning your cars.
I'll post details for 11 Sept late on.

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.