Australian RC Forums banner

VOLS - Victorian Offroad Large Scale

19K views 64 replies 18 participants last post by  yesage 
#1 ·
For those here than dont know a new large scale club is forming here in Victoria.

The first meeting is schedueled for this Satuday (19/02/2011), if the weather is nice there will be a bash and some fun cone racing, if weather is bad meeting will be held at my place to keep us out of the weather.

If anyone here is interesting in being apart of this club or racing in the future please let me know and I will PM you my address.

Thanks

Sohan

#58 ·
its coming along nicely. Slowy but these things always take time. At this stage we are waiting to hear back from another comittee about using some land of theirs so at present the ball is in their court. Can't rush them or they may just say bugger off.

But the news will spread QUICK when we get a yes or no. Their are other things in the works at present but same deal there.

Cheers
Matt

#59 ·
Dean has asked if anyone lives in the Wydham City Coucil region to post up a comment. If you can do it on Ozlargescale coz I dont think he visits here.

But if you reply here I can pass it on. There is also a small update on progress regarding a track etc on Ozlarge.

Hopefully things will be moving ahead soon

#60 ·
Hello fellow RC enthusiasts,

Recently all committee members of VOLS held a meeting to discuss recent events in the progress of our club and the future actions required to ‘take the next step’ so to speak.

A large number of different issues were discussed and we on the committee are confident we are heading the right direction, there are some exciting times for us Victorian large scalers in the near future.

The previously vacant role of Vice President, held by the now deceased Jason Clark, has been filled by Matthew Harley.

I would also like to inform, due to ongoing insurance issues, we were not able to organize the ‘fun’ events previously discussed at our initial meeting held at Carrum some time ago.

I look forward to updating all interested in future updates as the become available.

#61 ·
Sperera,

If you are facing insurance issues I can put you onto the person who takes care of ours at the SSME.
He is very experienced and has looked after our club for the last 15 years.
Let me know if you want his details.

Regards
Dean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#62 ·
that would be absolutley fantastic Dean, we can certainly use all the help we can get at the moment, please pass them on when possible and I will pass them onto the rest of the committee who can action accordingly.

thanks again

#63 ·
vols bash

hi sohan , just like to ask what is happening with vols , i joined up to ausrc hoping to bash with u guys but nothing has happened for a while . is it possible to organise an informal get together like you used to ?

#64 ·
lots has happened but just not what we want atm Yesage.

The guys do get together for a bash now n then, best to keep an eye on the victorian bash thread.

We are hoping for progress soon. We hit a bit of a brick wall in the recent months with the council but hoping for some other progress soon.

#65 ·
thanks matt , will keep an eye open .the weather needs to get a lot better anyway . simon .:smow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.