Australian RC Forums banner

rc hobbies items

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  @lien_zed 
#1 ·
how good are rc hobbies do they screw you over when u pay em do you receive your item?

because i want to buy something but i dont trust em what people say?

#2 ·
This is quite a silly question. There are plenty threads on here with other peoples experiences with rchobbies. I myself have bought numberous items including big $ cars etc and not had a drama. Do some research and make your own decision if you think the risk is worth it.

#3 ·
Yeah man, they are a major player in Australian hobby scene so I have no idea why would you ask such a question. Only negative thing I have to say about them is that they don't always have the advertised items in stock (most times they do). If you place an order for a part that isn't in stock you might have to wait for it to come in which could take some time. Best thing to do is to call and confirm if the item is in stock and then go ahead and place the order through their site or you could even do it over the phone. I always use their site and pay with my CC.

#4 ·
RC Hobbies have been a Sponsor on the forum for a long time and have a good reputation in the Hobby Industry, you can be confident that they will look after you and deliver your parts as ordered.

There is a link on the left of the screen to go directly to their website.

#5 ·
I have only good things to say about RCHobbies.

I've placed three orders with them in recently months, the first two arrived were RTR trucks and within 3 days (for only $10 shipping!) and the third was something I ordered which I needed ASAP, I ended up calling them after a few days after the status hadn't changed and they told me they didn't have the stock yet but were happy to cancel the whole order so I could order some elsewhere.

Hope that helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.