Australian Festival of Speed

Australian Festival of Speed

Well i got my tickets to this Sundays Festival Of Speed cant wait, should a good day, will be great to Webber and local boy Ricciardo-(future F1 champ) havn a crack , oh and for the guys not from W.A this is what im talkn about- HERE Hopefully its a bit hit and keeps coming every year...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    www.crawlanz.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Dandenong Ranges, South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
    Sounds great, we will need at least photo's, preferably video. Have fun!!!

R/C Apprentice
    I will be heading there with a few mates, absolutely cannot wait. Shame they are only bringing the promo car and not the actual RB6 At least thats what ive heard
    HPI E10 drifter
    Team Magic E4 racer
    Hyper 8.5 pro basher - MM4 GO 3p Race

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

wish this came to Sydney..

take heaps of pics guys & postm

Quote Originally Posted by HomeDawwg View Post
    I will be heading there with a few mates, absolutely cannot wait. Shame they are only bringing the promo car and not the actual RB6 At least thats what ive heard
    I was reading this morning (can't find the link now) that it is the promo car but has been brought up to current spec.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertain...-1225960387179

"
    The four-year-old Red Bull demonstration vehicle, now retired as a professional race car, was today unveiled before the eyes of dozens of motorsport fanatics at Burswood Entertainment Complex.

It has been fitted with the same specifications as the cars driven by Webber and world champion Sebastian Vettel in this year’s F1 championship.
    "

I don;t think you'll leave disapointed

I dont think it matters if the car is a older version, it will still be bloody quick..

www.crawlanz.com

The West Australian Large Scale Offroad Association.may have some Bajas doing some runs at this event. There was talk about this a while ago. unfortunately i wont be able to make it this time. we are going diving for crays,

Enjoy yourselves and don't forget to Post up heaps pics.

Cheer's

Dish
    Kyosho Inferno GT 1/8
    Kyosho Inferno US Sports Buggy 1/8
    Ansmann Racing " Vapor" Buggy 1/8
    Baja 5B 1/5 with 29cc Big-Bore kit/WT-813HP Carby & Stack/Jetpro Pipe/Integy SD Clutch/ Drive train all HD Gearing

I heard there were huge dramas with traffic heading to the track.
    It wasn't a great weekend for me.We decided to abandon the dives after we located too much shark acclivity off the coast. So instead we decided to launch the pots.
    upon retrieval the next day, One pot had a large Octopus in it while the other pot was STOLEN

NOT impressed, so went for a snorkel on the rock-wall and managed to get a couple of Crays
    With New pots & bait traps will try again next weekend.

Post some pics of the EVENT if you got any Matey

Cheer's

Dishnit
    Kyosho Inferno GT 1/8
    Baja 5B 1/5 with 29cc Big-Bore kit/WT-813HP Carby & Stack/Jetpro Pipe/Integy SD Clutch/ Drive train all HD Gearing

Yeah it was a good day, a bit hot 36C with not much shade, i heard they was traffic problems, i never have any problem gettn out there, i always go in the back way down Nowergup Rd...

Anyway heres some pics, didnt get many action shots as my camera isnt that good...

Last edited by WaggaClint; 30-11-2010 at 02:37 PM.

www.crawlanz.com

A few more

www.crawlanz.com

And some more

www.crawlanz.com

And more again, as you can see there is no shortage of money in W.A at the moment..

www.crawlanz.com

And few more, this Morgan is rare ya dont see many of these gettn around AUS

These pics were a small taste of what was out there, everything from vintage motorbikes,drift,rally,superbikes, open-wheelers, historic-touring-cars,V8supercars,just about every class of Motoracing was there...

It was great day, hopefully its is made into a annual event and hopefully its a bit cooler next time....
    Last edited by WaggaClint; 30-11-2010 at 02:40 PM.

www.crawlanz.com

Thanks for the pics matey, Looks like you had a blast out there. The camera did a great job

Great stuff,

Cheer's

Dishnit
    Kyosho Inferno GT 1/8

great pics.. it looked like an unreal day

you really dont understand how small an F1 car is without the wheels on it in real life ey Clint..

My mate got this Footage on his mobi. i uploaded it ( It took 2 hours lol )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIHuMfhM2vs
    Kyosho Inferno GT 1/8

sounds good man!
    [1/16 TURNIGY RALLY EXTREME EDITION] [HPI SAVAGE XS- 4S MENTAL!] [TRAXXAS SLASH 4x4] [BLADE 120 SR]

R/C Newbie
    I love the sound of F1's. If you've never heard them in the flesh then I recommend you take time out to do so (assuming you like motor racing and all). I was pretty surprised by the sound when I first heard one, this was back in the days of the 3l v10. Was that the 3l v10 or 2.4 v8. I assume the v8 though I know they used the v10 at the 2010 race of champions demo only a few weeks ago.

It was a little bit of a shame that he didn't do a few laps in anger but hey pretty lucky to have red bull and him there really.