Australian RC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why.............

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  stevo1957 
#1 ·
..............list a part on site with a price, if its not in stock ? :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: After watching my order not change and keeping an eye on the credit card, I decided to ring up and double check. Sure as $hit the parts weren't in stock and would have to be ordered in. Before you say, 'why didn't you ring first ?'. Should I have to ring any of the international stores before I order ? Its been 3 years since I ordered from them and I guess it'll be more than 3 years before I will again (and they stuffed the last order up as well :bang:)

#2 · (Edited)
They need a stock-ticker on the site so you can see what's in stock.
I guess if you think you have bought something you won't go looking elsewere, giving them time to get the item in and make the sale.
It's very annoying! But they should get you the part you wan't, just have to wait. It will be worth it.

Great range... Good shop to browse in.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
After ringing and cancelling my order; I get an email yesterday telling me the parts have been sent. Thinking it was hoax I checked my cc statement this morning and low and behold they've charged me. Seriously ? The level of service is disgusting. I will never order from this shop again. If I can't find it anywhere else in Australia, my money goes o.s. before I spend another dollar at this place.

#4 ·
Mate,

I appreciate your frustration and for that reason alone, have not issued an infraction for inappropriate language that I have just cleaned up in your above post.

Can I specifically refer you to the forum rules:

Appropriateness of Content

• No foul or abusive language. This includes swearing, language generally considered offensive and comments that others would typically feel confronted by.
  • No personal attacks. Not all members will agree on every topic and differences of opinion are part of what makes the information on AUSRC.COM valuable. The degeneration of these discussions into personal attacks is not tolerated on AUSRC.COM.
  • Be polite and patient. At one time or another we were new to this hobby, so please be kind to other new people in this forum and hobby. If you are new to the hobby, please be patient when asking questions. Members are not available 24/7 so some questions may take longer than others to be answered.
Would suggest you take this up with Fred at RC Hobbies direct.

Cheers,

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.