Australian RC Forums banner

My new toy SCX10 Honcho

33K views 143 replies 25 participants last post by  Matt Revilo 
#1 · (Edited)
My Honcho trailer

Again one of them impulse buying thing that some of us are guilty of. Seen this on the net and AGAIN have to have it, problem is that im now addicted to the true scale look of it and wanting to do much more to it as well. More lights, better motor-esc system, better radio........and more bling! Well, just finished it with the new lights setup.

See less See more
#57 ·
Ahmm...riveting is probabbly the word im looking for. Its like cant wait to make the next part that will connect to this one then that one......etc. I do find it relaxing and sometimes finish at stupid times in the night. Its like when you get a high school project and you like what your doing kinda thing.

Here we go again! Had a bit of a crawl on the back yard and noticed that i hated the front bar so im making one but i dont know if im going to like it but i will try.

#60 ·
Ha!, have already planned for the car trailer. This will probably take me twice as long as this one. Will have more moving parts and electrics so i dont have to touch it except to take the trailer off. It will have an electric ramp and working winch to pull the cars or truck on the bed.

Bugg, I tried my 2.2's from the creeper and looks quite big but will go nearly everywhere. But whatever you want to put on it mate, like anything or what you make. I love making stuff for it.

Well, heres the result of the front bar. I actually bashed it on the wall flat out like 3 times and broke the front bar so i re done it with more reinforcements. I mean like flat out to the wall with a 5000lipo, novak speedy and 55t crawler motor with 18pinion and 90 spurr. Anyone that has one of these will know how quick im talking about so just to test how strong the front bar was.

#69 ·
That looks sweet steph. I need to build a trailer for mine now

#72 ·
Thanks boys!. I tried to wire up the lights last night but the connectors that i used simply melted from the heat of the soldering.

Good idea about the usb, will give that a go.

Just finished painting and converted my B to a T. Will post pics up on the members ride thingy.

#73 ·
Hey steph, do you want me to mail you a mini deans? I've melted normal deans lol amateur soldering but these mini deans have held up well

#74 ·
Thats cool mate, The one that i used was one from Jaycar and its pretty damn small so it looked to scale as for the plugs. Only thing i can do is use a monitor connector male and female as a replacement for what i got bu might give Jaycar a visit again soon.

#77 ·
Should of stop in at redhead steph, raced the baja there today had a good run

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.