Australian RC Forums banner

paint designs from EvilAir

32K views 117 replies 33 participants last post by  Big boyz toyz 
#1 ·
i thought i should start a thread to show the latest things i have been painting..
maybe give you some ideas of what you might want on you next RC creation.
some you may have seen, but as i do more i will keep adding to this thread

cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#100 ·
I have some dummy type chassis' around here somewhere, they are packed up at the moment, once I can dig them out I will get a pickie up of them.

#94 ·
Hey Evilair,

LOVE your work. Wish you were in melb so I could drop my boat off for some work. But prolly cost way to much to freight it up and back.

Anyways have you got any pics of a 5b shell with monster energy theme?

want something with that theme to suit a ongoing thing lol.

#96 ·
is it something you would be willing to do or does it cross some trademark rules?

also what sort of price? willing to pay upfront.

#98 ·
OK the promo is for Darrell Lea chocolates, to promote there new RockLea road with caramel
i think they might be giving the cars away ( but im not sure) they are giving away a $10000 road trip, that is what the car are for..
but my contact at Darrell Lea just got retrenched so if anyone see the cars in a Darrell Lea shop front ( they will be in major stores only)
please take a pic and send it to me.. dooza@evilair.com.au

they will be in queen vic. building shop in Sydney , Briz Vegas mall shop , some major shop in Melbourne and Adelaide..

any pic would be great

cheers

#101 ·
hey all.
its been a while,
the new job i started in july has kept me away from home too much to be painting.
been in and out of Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney like a yoyo.
but it all good..
away thought i would show you some pics of the PHAT ROD with hostile slicks
and some canvas airbrushings ive been working on

hope you are all well , and Happy New Year to you all..
may the new year bring many side ways moments..

cheers

#102 ·
love the gun n bum one lol.

Looks a bit like my missus a few years ago..... LMAO

#104 ·
hey all , its been a while since i have been on here.
been way too bizzy , but still slipping in some time to paint..
here is my latest job for a local guy..
its not finished yet, but WOW it amazed me how these wings turned out, with just a little bit of shading

#106 ·
Wow, when I first looked at it I thought the wings were actually rippled like that. Awesome job.

#111 ·
If I could spell astounding, that is what I would have said.....but for now awesome will have to suffice

#114 ·
Cheers all....
it still needs some work to finish the hull/fuselage
but yes its very vintage its a 1950's Hal deBolt - "all American Senior '' or something
all i know is its very old and had many hour put into building it..

just thought you all may like a look, i still look at the pics and think the wings are wonky

#115 ·
I have hit up EvilAir for the pricing on a couple of Drifter bodies after I looked at this thread again.

Definitely looking forward to dealing with someone local for our shelf bodies. Hopefully one day we are good enough to use them in anger!

#116 ·
Drifters don't collect many scratches, there are not a lot of things to hit on tennis/netball courts and other wide open spaces with nice smooth concrete. Just just on a fancy body and it will last you a few years or until you get boored with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.