Australian RC Forums banner

paint designs from EvilAir

32K views 117 replies 33 participants last post by  Big boyz toyz 
#1 ·
i thought i should start a thread to show the latest things i have been painting..
maybe give you some ideas of what you might want on you next RC creation.
some you may have seen, but as i do more i will keep adding to this thread

cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#49 ·
Lmfao...... Ha ha nice work bud, better than I thought.. I'm gonna cut alot of that black out for air flow this summer!!

And I'm a ford man!! Even though I have an ss and a falcon my heart belongs to the xy gt phase 3.....!!!!

I'll pick up sat arvo if ok bro.. Cheers

Ps you can have my sack .. Potato I mean

#53 ·
i get asked a lot about prices, so for everyones references:

1/8 - 1/12 scale - basic design 2 colours $100 ish
1/8 - 1/12 scale - complex design from $150 ish and up
5b - $125 ish and up depending on design
1/5 - basic design 2 colour $150 ish
1/5 - complex design from $200 ish and up

best to email me : dooza@evilair.com.au
with detail of the body you want painted, even a pic or link
and details of what you want painted on it, pics help heaps
and i will get back to you with a set price and we can go from there

hope this helps

#54 ·
Tiny that looks sweet mate!

And well done Adam on the paint job mate that looks sweet!

Tiny, I don't suppose by any chance you purchased that body from a Mr Allanach did you? Dodgy (read: failed) True Fire, black back section with carbon fibre look... Sounds to me like a body I have seen before in a certain someones garage!

#55 ·
Tiny that looks sweet mate!

And well done Adam on the paint job mate that looks sweet!

Tiny, I don't suppose by any chance you purchased that body from a Mr Allanach did you? Dodgy (read: failed) True Fire, black back section with carbon fibre look... Sounds to me like a body I have seen before in a certain someones garage!
I have no idea what your talking about.................lol

#63 ·
after seeing the video of him dropping it off the roof attached to baja, it seem dam good, the mold is made much better than the woodster, (no disrespect to the woodsters, i know how hard it is to get a mold right, but if you look over the top of the woodster wide body, one front guard is shaped different to the other side, by a lot, )

but still both the woodster and the tripp seem to be the same thickness on the lower edges of the body,
but i still like the Non fluted top of the guards on the woodster better, i think the woodster has nicer lines..

im still a bit put off on both of them being tooooooo long in the rear, im not a scale nazi , i dont care if it looks to scale or not, i just want a body to last a bit of abuse, and in my experience landing a bit tail heavy off a jump and the rear end rips off is NOT a good thing for the price of these bodies, so time/abuse will tell.

dan and global or anyone that has 1 of these wide bodies, feel free to correct me or add to this...

#67 ·
if you find white wheels, i use Rit dye on the beadlocks however it doesnt soak in =[ lol some scratches have come up white again. I don't know if there is anything that will be long lasting.

#78 ·
yeah, another one of Monaromans good pick of designs, for me to paint..
the pics don't do it any justice..
its a coarse metallic silver, like metal-flake, with a cherry/black candy, that pops a purpley/cherry colour in the sun, but its still black.
with the bright orange tribal flame splitting the 2...
i dont know which 1 i like best the willys or the camaro ??? both

#84 ·
and some pics of some of the display car for a chocolate company promo

you just have to love candy apple red.. such an awesome colour, i could eat it.. yummmm (but dont try this at home, eating paint is not good for you)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.