Australian RC Forums banner

paint designs from EvilAir

32K views 117 replies 33 participants last post by  Big boyz toyz 
#1 ·
i thought i should start a thread to show the latest things i have been painting..
maybe give you some ideas of what you might want on you next RC creation.
some you may have seen, but as i do more i will keep adding to this thread

cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
Yeah, post to me is best..
i have been stuffed around to much lately, with people wanting bodies, then i get them in and they dont want.
thats what happen with the VK's. Not to say thats what you will do....
Its just best if you send to me or drop off, i live in Engadine (south of heaven and just above Hell) :target:

its also best to email me with your ideas, pics, likes, habits, etc..
i can help with the design but not with your habits :thumb:
dooza@evilair.com.au

#17 ·
No one can help me with my habit's..lol ill pm you when i get te blank, once you have it and the coin from me for the job, whats the turn around time? cheers

#18 ·
turn around time depends what i have got on, but no longer than a week.
last weekend i had the CAT 5b dropped off to me Saturday arvo and pick up Sunday arvo..
it helps if design work is done before drop off, if you send me some ideas of what you want, i can do some concept designs first
it helps get things right and you know what you are getting painted and i know what you want painted

so yeah send thru some ideas and we can go from there....... and its easier to email me so i can send designs back to you

cheers

#21 ·
#25 ·
I probably do have a few things you'd like but I don't have a 190 or a 200 chassis 1/10th scale. was just finding out so I could put the word out. as for me taking them I'm gonna need a few days to talk myself into or out of it. lol.

#30 ·
Dooza that looks awesome, you missed out on a good weekend at luddenham.

do you think its possible to find the pop up light s13? i got my mate an s13 for his bday but his actual one is the pop up lights which you can't find scale on yokomo or at the LHS

#35 ·
Some shots of that genki shell with wheels =)

Really happy with this mate, thank pal!

#38 ·
-lol- i have been lazy with the buckets... still need to get some leds hahaha

#46 · (Edited)
#47 ·
Tiny's potato sack special

here is Tiny's 888 vodafone ford design, with potato sack postage bag LOL

Nice one Tiny.. :cool:
sends me a half painted body, then asked if i can clean the old paint off
so i cleaned off the dodgy attempt at true fire, but left the carbon look and black section on the back...

Note :
DO NOT scuff body before applying window masks,(it makes your windows look dodgy
DO NOT scuff body if painting chrome, it turns out like brushed alloy look..
DO NOT send me your failed attempts of a paint job, and expect me to fix it or remove the dodgy paint... :bang:

But its all good TINY, its done and look OK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.