Australian RC Forums banner

I want a new pipe

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  sperera 
#1 ·
Ok i want to buy a new pipe next month. overall im not happy with the performance of my jetpro. its got a small sweet spot up top but not very impressive down low. i run on small tight tracks and think there would be a much better pipe out there for me somewhere.

I have heard good things about VRC but not sure about compatibility with a FG Baja 4WD.

Does anyone know what pipes i have to choose from? the main diff between the FG baja 2WD and 4WD is the 4WD has a larger rear shock mount so some pipes like the dom wont fit.

#3 ·
hi, thanks for the info, is your a 4WD? do you know where I can get one from that will work with my 4WD?

#6 ·
I can't tell from this photo but what are the diameters?

#5 ·
does that include postage?

#7 ·
Yes mate - that includes postage.

It does not include instructions though.

It's another $100 for them!

As far as exhausts go though - i just can't get over bang for your buck on the rear DOM. Some of the guys on here say great things about the hornet pipe though.

#8 ·
yeah getting back on topic I just need to know whats compatible with the FG Baja 4WD, i know there isnt much thanks to a taller rear shock tower, ive heard good things about VRC and very tempted to buy one, spoke to PSR who said if it doesnt fit I can return it so next month ill prolly get one unless someone tells me something I dont already know about them.

#10 ·
yeah I spoke to mike the other day, he said if it doesnt fit he'll take it back with is great, im just trying to get some confirmation if it will fit or not before I go and purcahse one. something in the back of my head is telling me it wont be compatible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.