carby

Thread: carby

carby

what is the difference between a walbro 771 and a 813 carb. any help would be handy

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    [email protected] Snappy...Gold.

Now for some serious stuff.....

Walbro WT-771 high-performance carburetor. 2 jets (independent high and low), 15.88mm bore, 12.7mm venturi. This is the stock carburetor used in the CY "Sikk" Watercooled engine and is also a popular carburetor for use on Zenoah watercooled engines

Walbro WT-813 high performance carburetor for R/C use. This carby has an accelerator pump to remove any 'bog' that standard carbs can suffer from when tuned for maximum power. Fits all 'Zenoah' and 'CY' R/C engines

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

While on the topic of carbys...

Would you see a difference changing from the stock Zenoah carby to the WT-813.
    HEI | Xray | Hudy | Novarossi | Byrons | Ko Propo |
    Ryper hobbies | AKA | Blade Grafix |

Quote Originally Posted by blade954 View Post
    While on the topic of carbys...

Would you see a difference changing from the stock Zenoah carby to the WT-813.
    The 813 is pretty nasty to tune, other than that they are OK.i got one on the Baja, but there are heaps better carby's on the market.

Best Regards,

Dishnit
    Kyosho Inferno GT 1/8
    Kyosho Inferno US Sports Buggy 1/8
    Ansmann Racing " Vapor" Buggy 1/8
    Baja 5B 1/5 with 29cc Big-Bore kit/WT-813HP Carby & Stack/Jetpro Pipe/Integy SD Clutch/ Drive train all HD Gearing

Mine's smaller than yours AUSRC's Avatar
    Also, not sure about the 771, but the 813 has no choke. With the accelerator pump it means that you pull the trigger a few times to prime the carby and it typically starts ok regardless of the choke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Land:
    Losi 5ive-T | DX3S and a PICO SWITCH!!
    Traxxas MERV (x2) | Small but powerful... like my imagination

Air:
    Trex 500 BeastX FBL, Trex 500, Blade mCP X, JR 9x with XPS 2.4ghz | When my heli grows up it wants to be an MA SpectraG

Free Plug:
    Need a Cabinet Maker? |

If you prefer using the choke, I would recommend sticking with a WT-668. A WT-813 is the type of carb that you either love or hate, no in between.
    HPI Baja 5T - bog stock lol
    *Retired* Losi LST - strongest mother fu..er I've ever bashed. Look up Brisbane bashers on youtube :P

R/C Newbie
    Wenn Ihr Geschlechtsorgan nicht so funktioniert, wie es sollte, probieren Sie die Werkzeuge auf Link https://apothekeschweizer.de/kamagra/ aus. Dieses Medikament wurde entwickelt, um die Funktion Ihres ***** wiederherzustellen.