Australian RC Forums banner

BeatsMe's MCD RRV4c

14K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  BeatsMe 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Well now that this new forum section is up i thought i might as well get some pictures of my RRV4 Competition up to show off.

I have had it now for a few months and have had a few runs with it at SOLS Luddenham, which i will be becoming a member of the club for the new Winter Series that starts real soon.

This car is a beast and it handles incredibly well, i would recommend you all get one there awesome.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures of the car from when it was still new... in fact it was my first run at the Luddenham track with it.

Enjoy, and please comment.

See less See more
#28 ·
Thanks heaps guys... hoping to get the rest back together today so i can give it a bit of a run this arvo.

Mat, Which chassis did you get ?? An MCD genuine or the Wolfman one.

#31 ·
Well after putting it all back together and then getting more alloy upgrades, i had to dismantle it again... but it's all back together now and ready to race them Losi's :lol:

After all the changes i have made i figured i'd get out to the track today to do a bit of test & tuning. Currently weighs 14.5kg, and with the condition of the main straight at the SSME track it was very hard to figure anything out as far as shock tuning goes. Here are some pictures of my MCD RRV4 with new paint job...

#34 ·
Ambro, Bit of a mountain goat that dog, no place he wont go, no chair, table or lounge is safe... and he has in the past been a bit of a stomach on legs, as he has been known to eat everything including rocks and tampons too lol Has started to calm down now that he just over one year old.

Sean, Proline Trenchers.... will have to give a set of GRP Bulldogs a go tomorrow.

#36 ·
So many changes, Steph... had to re-learn to drive it, especially because of the larger diameter wheels, not sure if i like them wheels to be honest, would be better on a larger car like the Losi 5iveT. Thinking that the smaller diameter GRP Bulldogs (bit smaller then even mcd stock wheels) will be an improvement to the handling.

Going with 600wt oil all round, 2 deg toe-in on rear, 0 deg (neutral) toe-out on front (for now) and still adjusting the camber... as well as shock positions and roll centre too. But need to do one at a time and it's race day tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.