Australian RC Forums banner

Adelaide Crawlers

5K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  damo1275 
#1 ·
Are there any Adelaide crawlers out there!?

There is crawl course at Hobby Habit, looks pretty decent, every time I go there both the off raod track and the on raod tracks are being used but I have never once seen the crawl course being used. Has anyone used it b4?

Hobby habit spent a lot of time making this course but it dosnt get used. Now I have a crawler I am going to go and have a go (when I ever get a day off from work!) Might be a little to big for the MRC but only time will tell.

For non-SA people, Ill take some pics to share on here when I get around to going there.

#2 ·
Im in adelaide! and i just got a scale crawler! and i just started uni holidays!
Not many adelaidians on these forums!

Let me know if you wanna go for a crawl sometime, im free most weekdays now and evenings, but work weekends.

Michael

#4 ·
Yep i know the one, i havent used it though, just had a look when i was last down there.
It looks like it will be hard with a scale rig! but im willing to give it a go, if they are open on an evening did you want to go?

#7 ·
i have seen it used most times im there, looks quite boring really, lol but i love to go fast. Im guessing it would be quite hard though trying to find the right path to not get stuck and stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.