Australian RC Forums banner

Stephoons MCD RRV4

44K views 174 replies 34 participants last post by  stephoon 
#1 ·
Hi guys, just wanting to show you my new toy. Heres some more pics and it wont be the FROGS watch either.

This will have 3 5755MG servos, race ported 29cc and a pipe that the Frog recommends.

Looks very impressive and the wheels on this looks huge, almost thesame diameter as the excavators. Will update as stuff goes on it.

Over!

See less See more
#156 · (Edited)
When I do go to the track with the new pipe on, you still might not see it! Get it! It's going that fast that............never mind. Lol!

Just need the drive cups and my motor to come back from the shop and register again.

Better polish that FG Rok, I wanna see what it can do.

#160 ·
Lets hope it starts this time. Only just cleaned the baja from that day

#164 ·
Hey Steph,

I have 2 pull cords that one of the Americans has sent over, your welcome to one of them

Highly recommeded

So far 50+ pull
10 + tanks of gas
Sand terrain

No sign of wear
I might be wrong, but is it a bit short than stock (length)?
these cords break at 550 lbs there a 7 strand core with a cloth jacket to prevent wear on the core. All other pull start cords i have seen and used many types but none like this

#165 ·
Thanks boys but I do have spares. The knot on the pull start handle came apart and the line disappeared in the enclosure. Fixed that now but I did replace the chord on the MCD motor with a thicker one so that won't break any time soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.