Australian RC Forums banner

Stephoons MCD RRV4

44K views 174 replies 34 participants last post by  stephoon 
#1 ·
Hi guys, just wanting to show you my new toy. Heres some more pics and it wont be the FROGS watch either.

This will have 3 5755MG servos, race ported 29cc and a pipe that the Frog recommends.

Looks very impressive and the wheels on this looks huge, almost thesame diameter as the excavators. Will update as stuff goes on it.

Over!

See less See more
#9 ·
And the paint job.........not that good but not bad. This thing changes color under the sun, well i hope so anyway. When i took the photo, the real one looks metallic green but looks metallic blue on the screen.Cant wait for the sun to come out and get some outdoor pics.

#23 ·
Trust me BW, me too but need more money to finish this baby off. About a couple more weeks.

My parts manager (aka "The Frog....400p monster) says that he found a special pipe for this as well. What will be the ETA on the pipe if you order it on monday Kev?

#31 ·
Make sure its worth it dude, a crap pipe can turn out to be an expensive paperweight.

There is a whole forum out there that have tried EVERY MCD pipeon the market.....unless its a secret weapon :spy:

#30 ·
Steph, Welcome the world of MCD and congrats too. Very nice work on the paint job, can't wait to see it at Ludd... that's now two RRV4's in the Ludd 4x4 class.

See you soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.