Australian RC Forums banner

Subscriptions Info

6K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  towie964 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I think they are still showing the 07 header, but a new header is being worked on at the moment I believe.

#5 ·
As for as I am aware, the new badge will replace the old one when it is updated.

So at the moment it will read 07, and then jump to the new one, I havent seen the new header yet....I guess a little suspense never hurt anyone
:rolleyes:

#6 ·
I am pleased to see some interest on here re people becoming a finacial member to the site.

I became financial prob over 9months ago now. As I thought it was the best thing that I could do for a site that i frequent so often and have learnt so much from and made some top quality friends for life from.

I became financial about the same time the new AUSRC logo came to the site (see above top left corner of screen). I have PM'd Mr Ausrc about gettin something back as a financial member, as in the way of AUSRC stickers with the above "new" logo to slap on our RC Cars, his reply was "ive been a stuffed around by a manufacturer for stickers AND T-shirts etc. But thanks for giving me a kick in the pants... it has given me a nudge to get back into it..."

I know our 1/5th cars generate ALOT of interest wherever we run them, I have even had crowds gather at the local park whilst running mine so wouldn't it make sense to have the above mentioned stickers plastered over our cars so as to advertise the site.

AUSRC should consider getting shirts, hats, stickers etc made up for people to purchase or recieve when they become a financial member. I reccon they would sell well. Even the younger users on here would hand over their hard earnerd cash for em!

Also, as most on AUSRC would know, SOLS has just finished running its first race series at Luddenham and due to the tracks location, it is viewed by the public who are also generally RC enthusiasts from all over sydney that swarm to our new track at the SSME open days. So why not advertise AUSRC there as well???? Not just at our track (but a huge banner running down the rear fence would be right in the eye of the public that come to watch us race) and you could pay the SSME money so AUSRC is advertised all over the grounds. As AUSRC.com cover all forms of RC and so does the SSME Luddenham model park, I think advertising the forum their would be a great way to boost forum membership

This will inturn help AUSRC gain more members. Which can only be a good thing for all of us!

I love this place and although i could use it for free... The information i get out from AUSRC is invaluable and I am proud to be a platinum member!!!

End of rant :thumb:

Over and out!

#7 ·
+1, and its guys like you matty, that make it such a good place, which is why im going to match your platinum status (just gotta get some cash together - 2 weeks and i'm going platinum!)

#12 ·
+1 on the merchandise , stickers etc are great way to promote , just joined my first year

#14 ·
How the hell did you earn 6 rep points after only 80odd posts
I have no idea , I try to contribute what I can but I'm still learning about my current interest in R/C electric/scale/crawling/short course, I did have alot of Nitro/Savage/Truggy knowledge but can't remember the neat stuff and they are some what out of date now.

How's Singleton ? Do you drive the machine in your avatar? I have spent a lot of time in Muswellbrook over the years.

#15 ·
How the hell did you earn 6 rep points after only 80odd posts
I have no idea , I try to contribute what I can but I'm still learning about my current interest in R/C electric/scale/crawling/short course, I did have alot of Nitro/Savage/Truggy knowledge but can't remember the neat stuff and they are some what out of date now.

How's Singleton ? Do you drive the machine in your avatar? I have spent a lot of time in Muswellbrook over the years.
Its a bit off topic. Mods, feel free to delete if need be. But Singo is great! Yes I do drive the huge truck in the avatar. But I am now worked me way up a bit so i drive graders dozers more. But I currently getting trained to operate a huge excavtor!

I hope your time spent in Muswelbrook over the years was not inside the jail :eek:. As far as muswellbrook is concerned... ya aint missing much. The place is a hole :rolleyes:

#16 ·
Back to topic (sorry delete if wish)

Stickers would be the first thing i would be after ones for both the toys and maybe a large one for back window of car/ute/truck . Maybe even keyrings , i know initial outlay can be a problem so possibly pre orders ????

So at the moment it will read 07, and then jump to the new one, I havent seen the new header yet....I guess a little suspense never hurt anyone
Wonder if they will just change 07 to 10 or if they will have a new design ???

#17 ·
I am guessing (no insider info..just a guess) that the new banner will not have a year on it, just the level(bronze/silver......) that way it wont be a huge task to update each financial year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.