Australian RC Forums banner

Congratulations NSW

5K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  coollamon 
#1 ·
First and foremost, I'd like to thank all the NSW team for the journey up to Gympie. Was fantastic to see you all again and battle it out on the track. Congratulations on your Win for Round 2 State of Origin, you guys deserved it.

A special thanks to Lee for providing the venue and food. The track was in great condition over the entire weekend. Alot of hard work and effort went into preperations to get to the stage it is today. I think not only us QLD'ers, but now the NSW boys believe that your track is THE BEST track we all have ever raced on. Well done mate.

Thankyou to all the QLD team for showing your support and welcoming our guests. Dispite our lack of points to claim the prize, you all showed your dedication and fun spirit in this competition and awsome hobby.

Kris, Without you in this hobby, we would not have such events like we have today. With your driving force behind large scale off road racing, we can cirtantly grow and take the leading step as Queenslands best large scale offroad racing club. Thank you again for providing the trophies and spare parts to keep both teams going.

I really look forward to Round 3 in Sydney, congrats once again and we will meet in due time to battle again in a years time. :thumb:

See less See more
#3 ·
Well done boys and girl, top effort by all.

Special mention to Lee for the facilities

Special mention to Deano for dragging all the gear and all the NSW spare parts up with him

Special mention to the Frog for lending QLD team pull starter and thus allowing them to gain some crucial points

Special mention to the Shady Rest which will never be the same again

Special mention to Happy Dragon restaurant which is in the same category as the Shady Rest, the NSW team highly recommend the food, booking is always available under the name of Lee... Bruce Lee, additional ambience provided by discussions with staff over fictional WWF characters (Go the Frog!)

Special mention to the shelf for pushing the buttons

Special mention to me for counting all those bloody points by hand

Special mention to the Roadworks crew building the Ballina bypass

Special mention to Nitro Drifter for saturday night - I was a mess!

Special mention to Callan for getting me into bed on Saturday night

We all had a great time up there and will remember the experience for ever, most have never laughed that hard

#5 ·
Hi All
Congratulations to the NSW team for great racing and well disserved win!
Your team spirit and organization was best I have seen. You have defiantly shown what team racing is all about.
Thank you - Lee for use of his track.
Thank you – QLD Team and NSW team for great racing
Thank you - Monaroman for the timing equipment and Dean for brining it.
Thank you - Tom and QORLS for organizing the event.
Thank you – Signways (Callan) for the banner and organizing Monster as a sponsor.
Thank you - Racing Lines for coming to the races.

Kris:thumb:

Attachments

#7 ·
Thanks mate!

What a great event put on by Kris from Daniels Pitstop (and some good driving from himself and Dan), and well done to Lee for the hard work in getting that intense track in order for a weekend of racing!

I won't repeat what was said above as I agree with it all, but thanks to all those that have been mentioned above and to the QLD team for providing some stiff competition over the 2 days, and also to the NSW team for the amazing weekend of laughs (and a misused cable tie) that made the whole event a blast!

Bloody great weekend, hopefully we can all get together for something like this again in the future.

Cheers guys
Julian

#8 ·
Thanks mate!

What a great event put on by Kris from Daniels Pitstop (and some good driving from himself and Dan), and well done to Lee for the hard work in getting that intense track in order for a weekend of racing!

I won't repeat what was said above as I agree with it all, but thanks to all those that have been mentioned above and to the QLD team for providing some stiff competition over the 2 days, and also to the NSW team for the amazing weekend of laughs (and a misused cable tie) that made the whole event a blast!

Bloody great weekend, hopefully we can all get together for something like this again in the future.

Cheers guys
Julian

Was the cable tie on for the whole trip home? lol :D

#10 ·
Fantastic weekend.....

Thankyou to everyone involved I had a blast.
Thankyou to Kris from Daniels pit stop for supporting a great hobby and for the trophies ...big effort.
Lee well done on the track just great but very challenging.
Thanks to Dean, homer,Steph and The Frog you are funny guys I had some real good laughs with you all.

A big thankyou to Jules for standing on the track during my race to make me go the right way just before the hill it made it alot easier.:thumb:

Great weekend.

</IMG>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.