revo Fun- 3 Revo Sunday

revo Fun- 3 Revo Sunday

Here s a bit of Sunday fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dIH4pDaDs0
    Last edited by kamipalms; 16-05-2010 at 10:44 PM.
    Evolution RC Australia
    evorc.com.au

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Apprentice
    All I seen was a bobcat in the background..

And I thought, why are the jumps so small ?

Jk

Nice vid..
    Baja 5b v2 - WTF, you gotta actually DRIVE these??
    F4U Corsair Warbird
    Founding Member of the Front Tyre Conservation Committee..

Looks like you guys had fun. Just remember to get out as much of that sand as you can from your truck. Sand is a bearing killer. Go nuts on it with an air compressor to remove as much as possible. Was that a Picco RD in your Revo? Sounded nice and crisp.

Anyway you might want to have a read of THIS too regarding the PM you sent me.
    BASH-BREAK-FIX-REPEAT. ALWAYS REPEAT.

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-block View Post
    Looks like you guys had fun. Just remember to get out as much of that sand as you can from your truck. Sand is a bearing killer. Go nuts on it with an air compressor to remove as much as possible. Was that a Picco RD in your Revo? Sounded nice and crisp.

Anyway you might want to have a read of THIS too regarding the PM you sent me.
    I'm not sure about the other two but my Revo had a full tear down and clean.
    yes, running ( or was) the Picco RD . beautiful engine for the Revo and so easy to tune. Running the stock 3.3 rear mount resinator pipe with the stinger drilled to 7.5mm ( its now paper thin) and she performs quite well.
    Biggest issue is getting traction in the sand with Proline Bowties. Just about to order some Badlands and see how they go.
    Evolution RC Australia
    evorc.com.au

I think you are on the right track re. the Badlands. I like them a lot. They give heaps of grip on loose surfaces and grass but things like hard packed surfaces like BMX track they are little loose. Also try to get wider off-set wheels as they do bite hard through corners (especially grass) and the revo will try to topple over. Wider track will help but it will some what increase your turning radius. If you are a basher like me it probably wont bother you too much though.
    BASH-BREAK-FIX-REPEAT. ALWAYS REPEAT.

R/C Novice
    alot of fun with this truck.good race truck.real fast,lots of available up grades.this truck brings everything necessary.it takes little time to get it tuned.its very durable.this thing really hauls and i recommend thi thing to everyone.