Australian RC Forums banner

Losi 1/10 Crawler

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  scottb 
#1 ·
guys there is a place in Queensland that stocks them. $388 plus postage which seems DAMN good.

Red Racer Hobbies is the place. I have been emailing places that stock other Losi cars for info and so far these guys are the only ones that are getting back to me.

They said if they dont have it in stock at the time of the order, it's about 3-5 day turn around for the order, then postage time.

Think I may have found my second crawler!

#2 ·
Hi Carn, I am supposed to have one for display purposes today, will know for sure when I get to work about lunchtime.

#4 ·
Didnt arrive:bang: OMG I hate depending on Deliveries, it is now supposed to be next week, I guess I will just sit in the corner twiddling my darn thumbs, again, waiting waiting waiting:bang:

#5 ·
No dramas Towie, let us know any updates.

Maybe keep this thread for places that stock them? Seems very few places around that are getting them in. Niche market the crawlers and is a fairly serious piece of kit compared to the RTR/RTC AX10s, which the average user would lean towards

#7 ·
That's the one mate.

Cool. More places to choose from!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.