Australian RC Forums banner

Official Photo Thread - SSME (missing pics being fixed currently)

52K views 298 replies 30 participants last post by  Mr.Leopard 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, going to start up a new thread to have a place to post up a selection of the pictures from now and in the future that I will be taking at Luddenham/SSMELS.

Hope you enjoy.

The FG Monster

And the owner/driver

See less See more
#80 ·
Yep sure can BW, I don't want to hear any1 bitchin about me not doing work anymore. 2 of the hardest days work ive done in a long time!!!!!!!!!:p:D.

PS My baja in the photo's was for testing purposes only, Jules was getting all cameraman guy stunt photography!:D. *Cough* Tiny c'mon homie show me a couple of laps!!!!!!!!:D. All good the Promod needs testing, If not the 5T will bring it home!

#84 ·
Cheers BW, Between Dave, Deano, Duddy, M-E, Stephoon, Myself and the rest of the boys, We got the Queenslanders covered!.

Can't wait to meet the guys from up north!:thumb:

I sure you guys will have it covered for sure .....Great guys ..Great cars...Great drivers...What else do you need NOTHING.

Bring on the racing:thumb:

</IMG></IMG>

#83 ·
Your not gunna believe this, just spoke to weather station and they predict thunderstorms for sunday... Bring all the tents tarps you have... and prob some large mx's....:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.