Australian RC Forums banner

Official Photo Thread - SSME (missing pics being fixed currently)

52K views 298 replies 30 participants last post by  Mr.Leopard 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, going to start up a new thread to have a place to post up a selection of the pictures from now and in the future that I will be taking at Luddenham/SSMELS.

Hope you enjoy.

The FG Monster

And the owner/driver

See less See more
#43 ·
Thanks a lot guys, glad you're enjoying the photos. The feeback is much appreciated :thumb:

If anyone see's a pic in the photobucket page I posted that they really like, let me know which one it is and I'll give it the once over (edit-wise) and post it up for you.

To Monster and everyone else, the MONSTER Berm Jump is coming, pics will be up this afternoon. I have about another 200 photos to upload to the photobucket account which includes Monsters jump off the big berm! Lets just say Monster got some monster air!!!!! :D

#53 ·
Hahah, how are ya Mick. I'm using a Nikon D60 with a 18 - 55mm and an 55 - 200mm lens (f/ 4.5 - 5.6). Both good quality Nikkor lenses, in the future I would like to get a faster lens for more dramatic shots! But as you can see it takes good photos

#50 ·
Main event, Do you mind if a save a copy of a few photo's from your collection using that link you gave us to your photobucket account? Awesome action shots man, we really appreciate seeing those photo's of our rides and it's great PR for the club too.

#54 ·
Okay guys, so the big one is currently being uploaded to photobucket. The one you have all been waiting for - The Monster Berm Jump.

These are uploading as we speak and I am editing some more photos to put in this page for everyone to have a look at.

Stay tuned

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.