Australian RC Forums banner

Official Photo Thread - SSME (missing pics being fixed currently)

52K views 298 replies 30 participants last post by  Mr.Leopard 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, going to start up a new thread to have a place to post up a selection of the pictures from now and in the future that I will be taking at Luddenham/SSMELS.

Hope you enjoy.

The FG Monster

And the owner/driver

See less See more
#20 ·
Fantastic shots Julian.

Keep 'em coming. :thumb:

Cheers,

Steve

#30 ·
Julian mate you are officially the team photographer mate they are amazing shots, I'm grateful there are so many of my cars and yes that shot is my favorite Chris .... BRILLIANT :thumb::thumb:

#32 ·
That is me chasing the two 5T's, I ended up getting Deano but then had an altercation with a pole at the first corner.

Homer you sure can drive dude, it will be an interesting comp with yourself, Dave, Julian and Duddy.

#33 ·
Cheers mm, Where's Deano in the hard to catch pile mate,he'll be 1 to watch:D. I struggled to keep up with the big fella on saturday, He's driving was impressive with the 5b/T. Cant wait to get my 5T sorted it was hard to drive with only rear extenders, oversteered something shocking, No excuses though i was out driven on saturday by a few of the boys:thumb:.

#35 ·
I had a good stouche with Deano on the weekend, he has a knack of punting you off just as you get in front :D

Its all good Deano, I know you had as much fun as I did mate. I nearly shat myself when you drove the 5T to my feet :D

#40 ·
I had a lot of encouragement from a mister allanach, we where pissing ourselves when I was chasing you and I was trying to annoy you mate...all in good fun of course, proper racing will be different though.
I know my manners..no one wants to be labeled with a bad drivin rep :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.