Australian RC Forums banner

Official Photo Thread - SSME (missing pics being fixed currently)

52K views 298 replies 30 participants last post by  Mr.Leopard 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, going to start up a new thread to have a place to post up a selection of the pictures from now and in the future that I will be taking at Luddenham/SSMELS.

Hope you enjoy.

The FG Monster

And the owner/driver

See less See more
#289 ·
No memory card no footage! :( would have loved to see the moment my window decided to shatter

#290 ·
i woulda loved to see my car barrel roll in the air and land and keep going!

#291 ·
some dukes of hazard shiet right there!

#292 ·
Finally got around to getting the pictures that Angela and myself took with my camera from the April 24th open day, had few computer issues during the week to fix... anyway better late then never. Big thank you to Angela for taking the great shots of the combined Outlaw and 4WD class.

I'm hosting these pictures on my own web server, so it will be a bit of a test to see how well this works... may have to reduce the pictures some more if it proves to be a bit to bandwidth hungry. Here's the link to the April pictures...

Pictures from 24th April 2011 Open Day

And here are a few samples...

#294 ·
franco was my vl turbo too quick for your shutter? :p good pics mate!

#295 ·
ha ha I was doing my best with my limited experience at photography, i took all the Stock class pictures and i will admit that i had to delete a lot of them because most where to blurry. Oh well i need some more practice.

But on the other hand all the Outlaw/4x4 class pictures were taken by Angela... and most of them where fantastic so if anyone would like the full 12Mega pixel version just pm me, as they can be cropped to suit.

#296 ·
I think these are from March? it was the last race for Tiny

#299 ·
i must say that they realy realy do look realy cool and race looking !!!! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.