Australian RC Forums banner

The standard of Service from RC Hobbies

12K views 30 replies 26 participants last post by  RiZZa 
#1 · (Edited)
:thumb: 2 weeks ago I visited this site as a guest and spent some time reading and evaluating many comments, advice, complaints and recommendations re RC Hobbies. There was sufficient positive comments for me to take the step to purchase items valued over $500.00 via their website. RC Hobbies supplied the item I wanted at the lowest price and with the bonus of no postage cost. I submitted my order late on Mon March 30. Morning of Wed 1 Apr I received my express parcel (impressed by rapid service). After opening the satchel, I noticed that the item received was the incorrect model and not the one I had ordered (I checked my order because we all make mistakes!) At this stage my initial positive impression was replaced by disappointment and so I rang RC Hobbies. A staff member named Oscar took all the details, did not argue the point, made no excuses, did not suggest that somehow I the consumer was to blame and simply asked me to return the item marked for his attention, as quickly as possible. The item was delivered to AustPost at 4PM on Wed 1 April. Thursday 2nd April PM Oscar confirmed he had received satchel.

Today is Friday 3rd April and I received the correct item just before 1 PM. The whole exercise took less than 4 days!! Having experienced similar problems with other internet stores that took up to 3 weeks to resolve, this was a dream.

People make mistakes!! The test is how effectively they can be rectified. If I receive poor service I have no hesitation in making it known, however, it is just as important to report good service. RC Hobbies has a real asset in Oscar.
Many thanks:D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.