Central West anyone?

Central West anyone?

Hi, I come from the land of Orange, Central West NSW......I also come in peace. Wondering if anyone out there has any bashing spots close by, I am only a newbie, so any information would be appreciated.
    Cheers, Matt.

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    I assume you have found one by now, but there is a good bmx track in Orange where i run my cars and I am in the local club RCCCO and we have a private off-road course and we set up an onroad course in a carpark. Your comment was posted a long time ago so i assume you have found one.

Hey Sam! Another Orange local here. Anzac Park BMX track is fantastic right? Having said that, it is getting a bit washed away and some serious rocks are appearing. Big jumps, good gravel, lots of laughs to be had.

I have only recently been in touch with the guys from RCCCO. I went along to a practice day at the dirt track and was subsequently talked into entering the race meeting the following weekend. I have had a lot of fun so far, very friendly and helpful bunch of guys and the race meetings have such a cool, relaxed vibe even though there are some very good steerers (compared to me, especially).

Matt-If you haven't been to an club event yet, I highly recommend you get there. If for no other reason, at least you'll be able to stand around talking passionately to fellow enthusiasts about a topic that usually makes friends, partners and relatives sigh deeply and roll their eyes.

...Ben

Whoa! I just read the date of the original post. I'm guessing Greybeard had moved 3 times since posting this.
    Last edited by Gonads; 20-11-2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Holy thread dig, Batman!
    It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    Yeh i worked that out to. Anzac park is a great place but as you said because it is never used it is washing away. i enjoy being part of RCCCO. i have raced for a few years and the off-road track has certainly improved over the years and the on road track is good to. Hope to see you one day at a race meet Gonads.

See you at the on-road on Sunday? I'll just be there for a look as all my stuff is meant to get dirty. Maybe I'll be inspired to go that way.

...Ben
    It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.