Australian RC Forums banner

Dirt tracks on gold coast

9K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  maxys 
#1 ·
Ok im new to the hobby and are looking for a few places to take my car, save for a bmx track (i bought the car in adelaide and took it to a bmx track there and broke it first time out). I dont mind driving on a track that is no longer maintained but looked at the old track at gilston and is pretty un-drivable. Surely there must be a track somewhere, if there isnt where do you take them?

Cheers
Luke

#4 ·
Im in surfers... not like i can take it for a spin up and down the esplanade. Where abouts is the spot in burleigh? What sort of place is it? The dirt track at ****** sounds alright, where is that too? I was a bit dissapointed that there arnt any dirt tracks here, suprised me as im sure theres enough people here that would use it. Ive just got a rustler at the moment, nearly bought an RC10t but i couldnt afford the initial outlay once you added a few batteries and a charger

#5 · (Edited)
d00d! I live in Condor, just on the corner of Chevron Bridge! =)

I have a stampede that i'm waiting on a chassis brace, and a brushless savage conversion that is waiting for lipos =)

Not sure where the spot in burleigh is, but other than what is mentioned, that's about all i can think of, unless someone else can think of somewhere else? =)

I'll be out this weekend with valentines day :( and then sunday i have an RC drift comp to get to in brissy, but i'll come out on a weeknight to Ashmore BMX next week if you are keen man?? Depends when i get my stampede bits tho...

Where in surfers are ya man? =) There's always the spit if you wanna run on a flat open area... Anyone got ramps? It'd prolly be perfect down there with some jumps! -lol-

OH! there's this too =)
http://www.ausrc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13202

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.