Dirt tracks on gold coast

Dirt tracks on gold coast

Ok im new to the hobby and are looking for a few places to take my car, save for a bmx track (i bought the car in adelaide and took it to a bmx track there and broke it first time out). I dont mind driving on a track that is no longer maintained but looked at the old track at gilston and is pretty un-drivable. Surely there must be a track somewhere, if there isnt where do you take them?

Cheers
    Luke

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Novice
    Hey mate

Theres A nice dirt track next to coolie airport...a few of us boys went in the
    weekend. What kind of car? Where are you located?
    Theres Ashmore BMX track. Theres a spot in Burliegh

Cheers
    Jas

Theres also a park behind Hungry Jacks on Brisbane Rd if you just wan't to drive on the grass.
    Try to stay away from the Touch Football club or you'll be talking to the caretaker.
    Depends what end of the coast you are.
    Hope this helps

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Im in surfers... not like i can take it for a spin up and down the esplanade. Where abouts is the spot in burleigh? What sort of place is it? The dirt track at coolie sounds alright, where is that too? I was a bit dissapointed that there arnt any dirt tracks here, suprised me as im sure theres enough people here that would use it. Ive just got a rustler at the moment, nearly bought an RC10t but i couldnt afford the initial outlay once you added a few batteries and a charger

d00d! I live in Condor, just on the corner of Chevron Bridge! =)

I have a stampede that i'm waiting on a chassis brace, and a brushless savage conversion that is waiting for lipos =)

Not sure where the spot in burleigh is, but other than what is mentioned, that's about all i can think of, unless someone else can think of somewhere else? =)

I'll be out this weekend with valentines day and then sunday i have an RC drift comp to get to in brissy, but i'll come out on a weeknight to Ashmore BMX next week if you are keen man?? Depends when i get my stampede bits tho...

Where in surfers are ya man? =) There's always the spit if you wanna run on a flat open area... Anyone got ramps? It'd prolly be perfect down there with some jumps! -lol-

OH! there's this too =)
    https://www.ausrc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13202
    Last edited by danhfvcsd; 13-02-2009 at 04:04 PM.
    Brushless Bashers - Custom Converted LST *** FLM BL Savage
    Brushless Off-Road Racer - Tekno RC8
    Brushless CS Drifters - Yokomo LCG Driftmaster - 100%CS * Yokomo SDW - 100%CS * Yokomo BDM - 96%CS * Yokomo SD Black Special 109% CS * Yokomo DRB - 100%CS
    Parkzone T-28 Trojan

R/C Newbie
    Is anything changed since 2009? I am new on Gold Coast. Currenty in Southport. looking for spot to run an E-Revo.