Looks a good spot.

Cheers,

Steve

#12 ·
I'm out unless I can get my Dom fixed before then. :(

Cheers,

Steve

#15 ·
The mount bracket has snapped in half at the bend, meaning that the bolts to the head are the only things securing and supporting it.

Not good.:(

Can you weld Gav? I recall someone offering to help me do some tooling in a workshop soon.;)

Cheers,

Steve

#17 ·
I'd say it's been broken for a while. Todays run at Smithfield was tame with no rollovers or crashes so it wouldn't have snapped today.

Cheers,

Steve

#18 ·
Wouldn't that still move around M-M?

I'd prefer a weld repair if I could get a good one.

Cheers,

Steve

#21 ·
Probably could get it done there Pete, but Gav has just offered his services. It will only need a small bit of welding and it should be good to go.

Cheers,

Steve

#26 ·
Monaroman usually goes to bed (am), therefore he rises (pm) just after lunch so you will be doing well to get him out of the house earlier than lunchtime..... (monaroman breakfast time)....:)

I an happy whenever, after midday sounds good to me I must admit:rolleyes:

#29 ·
Yeh Monaroman? Are you the gay who owns that store? Well are ya?

I should be able to get out next Saturday. So count me in! ( as long as I have no issues with fitting the Dom....My mechanical twin brother is on Fraser for 2 weeks so I will see how I go. ):thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.