bash spot waste land!!! lots of pics

18K views 87 replies 18 participants last post by  Banga 
#1 ·
Ok here the area as discussed with a few of the boys today

See less See more
#32 ·
Hey Pete...This, by any chance, wouldn't be the 'Drop Zone' would it ?? :D

#38 ·
The wife is returning home a week earlier than expected and I gotta pick her up....... this could cause me to be late or not at all.

I suggested stay an extra week so I could go bashing and it didn't go down as well as I thought:eek:

At this stage it's still looking good for an arvo bash.

#39 ·
Im with MM on the heat thing, dont really want to be out in the peak heat of the day. thats why is suggested 3pm. If you can bring that pipe MM i will talk with you on the day.

cheers
pete

#40 ·
The later the better.

It's been heatwave conditions out your way the last few days Pete..........Is the bash spot air conditioned?:D

Even 4'ish would be o/k, given it's not dark until 8.00pm or later.

At this stage I should be o/k, but will need to confirm later in the week.

Cheers,

Steve

#41 ·
If we go to late I wont be staying long as i have a rarther large night ahead of me. If we were to be there at 4pm I would need to be gone by 5:30pm which is still ok , I will just go with what everyone wants to do. You better bring that truck Dave:D
The weather forecast is suggesting 27 in the west on saturday.

#42 ·
If we go to late I wont be staying long as i have a rarther large night ahead of me. If we were to be there at 4pm I would need to be gone by 5:30pm which is still ok , I will just go with what everyone wants to do. You better bring that truck Dave:D
The weather forecast is suggesting 27 in the west on saturday.

I should be good to go:thumb:

#43 ·
Hey Guy's I'm looking at coming as well, I have NO idea where it is but I'm about to google search Castlereagh to start with. A few more details would be good considering I'm coming from Camperdown.....:D

#44 ·
Anyone who wants to meet at my place just off the M4 at penrith that would be fine and we can drive over, its about 20mins from my place. Or just search devlin rd and we can meet about half way along it.

#47 ·
I should be right Pete.

Would probably meet at your place and get a lift with you in the 4WD if that's still o/k.

Cheers,

steve

#50 ·
Thanks Cammo, :thumb:

Sounds good........And that way Pete will be able to take another member who doesn't have a 4WD.

PM me your details.

Cheers,

Steve

#52 ·
as it turns out i have time on saturday till about 5ish :D....so we will be out there before lunch time (that is GodZilla10 and Monkey Magic and myself)...
Need to get some tanks through my new engine :lock1:...Gav, if you want come out early too so you can get some decent runs before you head home again. Hope to be out there by 10:30-11:00ish.

See ya all there...:thumb:...any specific meeting point guys?

#55 ·
as it turns out i have time on saturday till about 5ish :D....so we will be out there before lunch time (that is GodZilla10 and Monkey Magic and myself)...
Need to get some tanks through my new engine :lock1:...Gav, if you want come out early too so you can get some decent runs before you head home again. Hope to be out there by 10:30-11:00ish.

See ya all there...:thumb:...any specific meeting point guys?
think most of us are planning to be there around 3pm.
the main point of entry i use is off devlin rd and has a open steel gate and is sign posted devlin fire trail.

#58 ·
I'll be there early as well, probably just after lunch.

The Titan is finished and ready, just got to sort the Baja out.....Might do a late one tonite...:thumb:

#60 ·
Ok so it seems we have a bit of a mixed bag with times of arrival, I myself can probably manage about 3 hrs of time for a bash but am flexable on the start time, so we have a bunch that are looking to arrive around lunch and I suggested 3pm, is everyone happy to keep it this way?

Also if anyone want my moblie number for more details it its available via PM

#61 ·
Pete, I don't think the time will bother to many people, some of us just may be able to get away from our families for longer that's all.
People may come and go but it all good fun and it's good that there will be a big turn out :thumb:

#62 ·
3pm for around 3 hours suits me best.

I have some chores to perform morning and early afternoon.

Cheers,

Steve

#64 ·
So Tom,

I saw your new baby on the bench at the race porter extroadinaire's place the other day....................so who's the happy boy then? :thumb:

Cheers,

Steve

#66 ·
So Tom,

I saw your new baby on the bench at the race porter extroadinaire's place the other day....................so who's the happy boy then?

Cheers,

Steve
Hehehehehe...moa :D:D:D....just doing the last bits and run it in tomorrow after work, so she is ready for saturday and it was just in time as my stock was bleeding very badly from the head...lol..after further investigation there wasn't much plating left :eek:...

See ya saturday mate

#67 ·
See you then mate.

I'm now running Phatdad shock shafts all round and am in the process of swapping my front brake cables to the super flexible FG cables.
Dr Allanach is helping me out with this tonight.............so I'm looking forward to the run on Saturday.

Should be a good afternoon up there with plenty of members. :thumb:

Cheers,

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.