#1 ·
See less See more
#154 ·
Oblivion said:
mtx4kid said:

here bliv

yeeaah! a class act all the way i say.

cheers cobber

only prob with that is ,isn't that the superroo logo for tyres or somethinglike that, wouldn't want copyright ppl having a prob.

#161 ·
Super Roo decal appeared on the 1969 Falcon GTHO.

wierd, today "Super Roo" does automotive additives http://www.superroo.com/and there's also "Superoo" who sells old Ford parts http://www.superoo.com.au/

here's something even wierder... At roughly the same time of the Ford, Pontiac had the SuperBird (Road Runner beep-beep) and Dodge's SuperBee, which looks like this:-

but either way, it the Roo or Bee has NUTTIN' to do with RC'ing...?

C'mon ppls, let's get SERIOUS if you have the arts skills to draw AUSRC a good usable logo.

#168 ·
i think it would be best to match to new forum's color scheme. but here goes anyway, two tone green and gold, or green only.

anyone, feel free to experiment with colors yourself. right click and view will give you a 600x500 image.
Edited by: Boutzb

#169 ·
After stealing everyones ideas, I thought I would have a crack at it as well....

You can tell I am no graphic artist....

And it seems to scale down ok...

Edited by: AUSRC

#173 ·
Yeah, you're right Chris...you're no graphic artist..........but it looks good!

Cheers,

Steve

#175 ·
yeah, that'll do it!!

i think a bit more definition on the heli and buggy, to match the boat would make it more appealing. i can have a crack at that if you give me links to the source images.

#176 ·
AUSRC said:
After stealing everyones ideas, I thought I would have a crack at it as well....

You can tell I am no graphic artist....

And it seems to scale down ok...

i think the font should be changed and the orange should be a litttle more redish
if ya want i can make it and render it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.