Perth Bash Spots - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kernowboy View Post
    The BMX track at Ray Owen reserve in Lesmurdie is a good spot. Normally pretty quiet most evenings/early mornings. Only a few minutes drive from home.

yeah i used to ride my bmx there as a kids for fun, was going to ask if it was still there, do the still race bikes there? never seen it used for an organised bmx race, might be a good spot to start a group up (sorry i know it's an old thread guys)

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    good spot off the end of flynn drive in gnagara pines if u r N.O.R
    got burger??

Quote Originally Posted by unko_sim View Post
    good spot off the end of flynn drive in gnagara pines if u r N.O.R
    Are you talking about Flynn drive in Neerabup? http://www.nearmap.com/[email protected]&nmd=20121020 as its miles from Gnagara pines hey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    www.crawlanz.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Newbie
    yer mate, thats the one sorry about that.
    mates take there 4wheel drives out there so i just stand on the concrete pad and bash my rc's lol. reading your from brighton, was wandering if you have seen that new housing development going up next to bunnings in clarkson, might be something to check out if your passing by? my mrs pointed it out to me just havnt had time to go buy lol
    got burger??

R/C Newbie
    bmx track in currambine right down next to freeway off christchurch oval. limestone to grass landings isolated area never busy.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=c...iw=320&bih=444
    got burger??

yer mate, thats the one sorry about that.
    mates take there 4wheel drives out there so i just stand on the concrete pad and bash my rc's lol. reading your from brighton, was wandering if you have seen that new housing development going up next to bunnings in clarkson, might be something to check out if your passing by? my mrs pointed it out to me just havnt had time to go buy lol
    Yeah i went to that place next to bunning a while ago and it was pretty good, althought its pretty busy there now hey with all the work going on..Ill have to check out that place out at Neerabup as it looks pretty good, Ive been down near the quary a bit on Flynn drive..

www.crawlanz.com

bmx track in currambine right down next to freeway off christchurch oval. limestone to grass landings isolated area never busy.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=c...iw=320&bih=444
    Like the sound of limestone jumps to grass landings in isolated area!! Will have to check that place out this weekend!

R/C Newbie
    give me a call when u go next matt ill bring the jato
    got burger??

give me a call when u go next matt ill bring the jato
    Yeah mate will do. Maybe Friday arvo, otherwise some time this weekend.

R/C Newbie
    semi desent bike jumps off candlewood drive in joondalup bit north of the shopping centre
    got burger??

semi desent bike jumps off candlewood drive in joondalup bit north of the shopping centre
    How's the new e-revo going mate? Broken anything yet? Let me know if your keen for a bash some time.

R/C Newbie
    its unreal hey! ive been down south for a few days so havnt had much time to tinker n play. probably be off to currambine during the w.e ill give u a call
    got burger??

R/C Newbie
    IM from Esperance goin to Peth in a few weeks any good bash spots in Armadale
    Bash it till it's broken

its unreal hey! ive been down south for a few days so havnt had much time to tinker n play. probably be off to currambine during the w.e ill give u a call
    Also been away down south for a couple of weeks! Took the e revo with me and bashed it hard around some hills and skate parks, broke some stuff!!

Mostly fixed up now and keen to bash if your around?

R/C Novice

Question

I've been trying a few spots, but still can't seem to find a good high-speed powersliding sort of place. I had a great spot up in Coral Bay, behind the town over by the air strip. There was a whole lot of dirt-bike ramps and jumps, and the whole area is a salt flat (more or less). The area's that got driven on, and didn't get too wet were actually fairly well compacted, like driving on compacted limestone. THE BEST high speed power slides ever!

I have yet to find anything like that down here in Perth.
    Anywhere I could try?

Theres a huge salt flat are on safety bay road near the train station, its a rc plane clubs turf but I have been there with the slash for some high speed sliding, great fun!
    There is no motivator quite like obsession.....
    Traxxas Slash 2WD CC3800kv, Slash 4WD CC2200Kv, Ken Block 1/16, Thunder Tiger MT4-G3

R/C Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMeat View Post
    Theres a huge salt flat are on safety bay road near the train station, its a rc plane clubs turf but I have been there with the slash for some high speed sliding, great fun!
    I love the high speed stuff, especially with some banked dirt bike corners and jumps.
    Is there any of that down there, or is it just dead flat?

I'm sure even if it is just dead flat, pop in some witches hats for corners and drifting around the place would be tits.

R/C Novice
    St. Andrews Catholic Primary School in CLarkson has a nice little BMX track.
    (Anthony Waring Park)
    Doesn't get much action, and has a few good jumps and ramped corners.

Lived in Perth about 14 years ago for a little while. We used to go paddock bashing just south of the airport. Would be a great bash spot.
    HPI 5b Harm BX-3
    Thunder Tiger ST-1
    Erevo VXL Savage Flux

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast