"Pine Hills Dirt Racing (formerly BDR)" - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
    Results are up for today and for the last two meets (Rumble in the Night and club meet before). Thanks to Tony for posting those for us.

Thank you to everyone who came to racing today, it was a cold day and thanks for sticking it out. Big thanks to Tony for running the show for me today.

Since I wasn't there for the end I can't do a race report this time, but I'm sure it was some good clean racing as always
    Was great to see plenty of the young ones, and even some more new faces, very happy to see the club growing.

Hope to see you all again in a fortnight.
    Cheers
    President and Race Director - Pine Hills Dirt Racing aka PHDR and BDR
    RC8T FT nitro - Picco Boost 5TR .28
    Kyosho MP9 TKI - Go GXII-5RHO Reds R5TTE
    3racing Sakura XI Sport - speed passion reventon R, GForce 10.5

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Hey guys,
    Since I'm not allowed to race on mother's day, I will be at the track tomorrow for a practice from 1pm. I plan on being there for a few hours. If anyone is interested feel free to join me.
    If we have enough people I might even turn on the timing

Cheers
    Dave

Howdy all,

Just a reminder that racing is on this Sunday at Pine Hills Dirt Racing. So come on down and support the club. We've been having some fantastic race days lately, lots of new faces coming in and helping the club to grow. So tell your friends and get them involved.
    Remember if you don't have your own car the club has electric buggies for hire, so you can come and have a go.

And of course remember the working bees. Racing can't happen if we don't do the preparation to keep the track in good condition. Lately we've been getting just the same few people turning up, to whom I am very grateful, however it is not fair that all the work is left to the same people every week. We need more hands to help out and get the work done. The more people turn up, the quicker the work gets done and the sooner we can get on with our days. So please guys, even if you've only got a half hour to spare come down and lend a hand. I really hope to see a good turnout of people to help out tomorrow
    We have the usual mowing, whipper snipping, track cleanup (removing rocks, sweeping, rolling etc), we also have some leaks in the sprinkler system to fix, if anyone has some very large multi-grips or plumbing wrenches please come down and help us to tighten the fittings and get this system working as well as it should be.

And my final notice for today, I am looking for volunteers to learn how to use the racing software. Sometimes life has things that will stop me getting to a race day, so we need other people with knowledge of the software to be able to run racing if I or Tony can't make it. Its not a hard task, just gotta be shown how. I would like to work out a race directing roster with a few different people on it (so it doesn't always rest on one person week in week out). If you are interested in helping out and giving it a go please come and see me on Sunday and let me know.

Anyway to recap:
    Racing on Sunday, see you there, I'll be racing truggy
    Working bee on Saturday (tomorrow), come and help with prep.

See you all there
    Cheers
    Dave

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Unfortunately guys the track is too wet to run on. We have too much standing water and mud, and with more rain coming the track will not be dry enough to run on tomorrow.
    Sorry guys, it's disappointing but sometimes the elements just work against us.
    Please don't try to drive on the track, it is too wet and will only cause damage and more work next fortnight.

See you all in two weeks.
    Cheers
    Dave

Racing this Sunday
    Remember to come down and support your club. It's been a while since a meet so I know I'm keen to hit the track, how about everyone else?

As usual we will have a working bee at the track tomorrow, with general maintenance and clean up to be done. This will include track preparation, rock removal, watering, rolling, rubbish cleanup etc. There are also some new pegs to put in that will reduce the likelihood of getting hooked up on them, which is fantastic
    We can always use extra help, so come on down and lend a hand, even if it's only for half an hour.

On Sunday racing will start at the usual time: gates open 7am
    nominations from 7.30am, racing to start at 8.30am.
    1/8th Buggy and Truggy, nitro and electric as always, and don't forget to dust of those monster trucks, short course trucks and general random rc's to have a blast in the Outlaw class
    Great food and drinks will be available at the canteen as always.

Hope to see everyone there for some awesome racing. Remember if anyone wants to help out and learn the racing software then come and see me.

See you guys there
    cheers
    Dave

Thanks everyone for a fantastic race day.
    It ran a bit longer than expected, but we had a nice big turnout including a bunch of new faces which is always good to see.

Thank you for some good, clean racing fun
    The track was awesome, working up a fantastic blue groove, which set in really early, making for some very fast laps.
    So big thanks to our hard working maintenance crew for putting in the effort to get it ready. Just remember we can always use more help with the maintenance, so please plan to help out in future.

Results should hopefully be up some time tonight or tomorrow.

Hope to see you all again in a fortnight.

Cheers
    Dave

Senior Moderator
    Good to see another successful meeting...always good to see a club growing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

Racing reminder
    Racing is on again this Sunday, so come down and enjoy a great day of RC car fun. We've been enjoying some great turn outs and fantastic racing so keep up the good work guys.

Don't forget we also have a working bee tomorrow with the usual jobs- mowing, whipper snipping, track repairs, rolling, watering and general cleanup. Please lend a hand where you can, remember the club doesn't maintain itself.

Hope to see you all there.
    Cheers
    Dave

Ok racing is on this Sunday, which also happens to be Fathers Day so it's a great time to get your kids involved in the sport. Bring them down and give it a go, all ages are welcome
    Remember if they don't have a car, the club has 3 electric cars availabale to hire so anyone can have a go.

The track is looking great after the refresh last week, so should make for some fantastic racing. I for one can't wait to get back on it after so long between race days.

Usual times apply:
    Gates open 7.00am
    Nominations from 7.30
    Racing to kick off at 8.30
    Food and drinks are available to purchase at the canteen

We will have the usual working bee Saturday, with the usual duties to attend to so please help out if you have some spare time. Any help you can give is well appreciated, as it lightens the load for us.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers
    Dave

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334