anyone know where is bashing place in bass hill?

anyone know where is bashing place in bass hill?

anyone know address from bashing place in Bass hill??
    LST2/DX3R Basher
    8ight-T 2.0/4PKS Racer

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

R/C Guru

You will find the search function of the forum to be a powerful tool for resolving your queries. Here lies an excellent opportunity to test it out.

ENJOY.
    1:5-Duratrax DX-450 1:10 AE SC10 & FT T4, Losi Ten SCTE

If you havnt found it yet, its near the corner of johnston and liverpool/hume highway...I was there last week =)..
    Someone needs to take a lawnmower there.

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

yes, thats right ... Johnston ave .. once you turn into it from Hume hwy (there is big velodrome sign just before the turn) there is a set of lights and after another 100m the car park is on your right so just turn into it.

I was there this Sat and Sund last weekend ... its ok ... but if you want real practice, you should come to off-road race in Moorebank (iraking ave)
    RC8T, RB C6 BB LG2
    G4+ with WC kit + 12TZ Spec II
    Spektrum DX3R

Quote Originally Posted by Omarko View Post
    yes, thats right ... Johnston ave .. once you turn into it from Hume hwy (there is big velodrome sign just before the turn) there is a set of lights and after another 100m the car park is on your right so just turn into it.

I was there this Sat and Sund last weekend ... its ok ... but if you want real practice, you should come to off-road race in Moorebank (iraking ave)
    Would love to go to Moorebank but apparently they wont let electric trucks/stadium trucks in!

Quote Originally Posted by commando View Post
    Would love to go to Moorebank but apparently they wont let electric trucks/stadium trucks in!
    Yeh, sorry buddy, but the track only caters for 1/8 nitro buggies, truggies and monster trucks, and every now and then, 1/10 scale 2wd nitro stadiums. The majority of bashers at bass hill use nitro and gas vehicles anyway (bajas), so if you really want to run at the track, then consider changing classes.

You can contact me, 'anf0' or use the search function to find more info on the club (LRRCC)

What about electric monster trucks? Do they let those in?
    Savage: LRP Z.28R, 3spd, FLM TVP w/midtank on LST2 Shocks & Badlands.
    Brushless Savage: FLM conversion, Mamba Monster, 6s Lipo, Feigao 11XL 1516kv.
    Mini-T Pro: Quark, 6800, 2s Lipo, FFRC alloy chassis, HS-81mg, Dirt Hawgs.

No, its nitro only. But if you are lucky, you can call up the race organiser, and ask him if he will let you run it on a club day or a practice day and see what he says. I have never seen any 1/10 ep trucks around, but sometimes, you get brushless savages, emaxxs etc running around on practice days.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoogey View Post
    No, its nitro only. But if you are lucky, you can call up the race organiser, and ask him if he will let you run it on a club day or a practice day and see what he says. I have never seen any 1/10 ep trucks around, but sometimes, you get brushless savages, emaxxs etc running around on practice days.
    I don't live there, I was just wondering. I'm building a 1/8th brushless savage slowly and I hope I will be able to race it when I'm done. I would prefer to race it then my nitro savage personally. It should end up being a bit faster then my nitro as well.
    Savage: LRP Z.28R, 3spd, FLM TVP w/midtank on LST2 Shocks & Badlands.
    Brushless Savage: FLM conversion, Mamba Monster, 6s Lipo, Feigao 11XL 1516kv.
    Mini-T Pro: Quark, 6800, 2s Lipo, FFRC alloy chassis, HS-81mg, Dirt Hawgs.

Quote Originally Posted by MTBikerTim View Post
    I'm building a 1/8th brushless savage slowly and I hope I will be able to race it when I'm done. I would prefer to race it then my nitro savage personally. It should end up being a bit faster then my nitro as well.
    If its something such as a brushless savage, then most likely you will be allowed to race on normal club race days and open practice days, just not club challenges or bigger events (ie sanctioned events such as proline challenge).

Thats great news ... Im fixing up my new 3905 max right now (brushless) and my mate has a brushless savage that he wants to run as well. Ill give the organiser a call and see wha the says. The track looks awesome and is about 10 minutes from my place =)