Bundaberg off road track

Bundaberg off road track

Hey all,

I would just like to make everyone aware of the new off road track that is a few weeks off racing in Bundaberg QLD. It is a part of the Coral coast RC club. The track is located near the Bundaberg airport and uses the same entrance as the BMX track.
    I have put on a few pics, please feel free to come and race away, meetings will be held on Sundays. Carpet is on the jumps to preserve the surface till water is made available in a few weeks.
    For Info please contact myself via this Website until an official Website is created.
    Thanks, Aaron
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

very nice, You guys should run a big meet sometime soon, Keep us posted.

Thats an awesome track man, nice job!
    - RETIRED -

5. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Hey let us know when you are going to have a race meet and a few of us from up here in gladstone will try and get down for the day. lookin good.

Keep up the good work ......

thanks guys will keep you posted

Hi all

Gladstone is holding a Day/Night Race meet on the 17th November.

We open the invitation to anyone wanting to attend weither it be for racing or just spectating.

Would love to see a few of you guys for up for it as it's our last meet for the year and want to make it a big one.

The Meet will be Run with Slyfox timing so bring your transponders.
    No drama if you dont have one as those without will be grouped together and scored manually.

Please nominate early by emailing

[email protected]

Name
    Transponder Number
    Transmitter Frequency
    Race Class.
    Nomination fees will be payable on the day.

Fee's are as Follows

Club Members = $5 per class
    Non Club Members = $10 per class

Nominations close no later than 12:30 pm on the day
    Racing starts at 1pm.

This will enable us to get things setup early in the computer.

BBQ and cold drinks will be available on the day.

I hope to see You There.

Cheers
    Owen Heron
    Secretary G.M.R.C.C.C

Hey all,

Just a few updates.
    The club now has a newly formed committee that is 100% committed to seeing the club develop to new heights.
    A new driver stand has been finished with the plans for a pit lane soon to follow.
    We are currently searching for sponsors and funding.
    Surface restoration and improvement will also commence shortly.
    All racers welcome, social racing every sunday from 10:00am.

Cheers, Aaron
    Secretary.
    On behalf of club.

Missed you at the race meet at BDR last sunday Aaron, Keep us posted on how things are going and when the track is ready to race.

I'm a bundy boy from way back, would'nt mind an excuse to pay a visit.

geez i like that idea of Social Racing every sunday it used to be like that in rocky until we got a fence put up around the track to stop bikes of all sorts going over the jumps and also stop 4x4s tearing other parts up. but now its Once a month every second sunday. grrr.

Club progression

Well apart from the final fitting of a meter on the council's end of the pipe the Coral Coast Radio Control Car Club has WATER.
    A very big thankyou goes out to Mr Craig Gilder, this gentleman has very kindly donated everything the club needed to get water to our site. Pipe, fittings, taps the lot. His efforts will not go unrewarded and the club will offer Craig a lifetime membership.
    A big thankyou again to Lloyd for his hiring and work behind the dingo and all the trench diging, over 450 meters in all.
    A very big thankyou to all that turned out to help, it is so rewarding to see members out doing their bit for the progression of the club. I hope seeing the club progress is a big enough thankyou.
    Many hands will always make for light work and good deeds wont go un rewarded.
    I hope a few will be there when the first drop falls from the hose and the many taps.
    The club still seeks dirt and turf to finish the track sorounds, and many more loads of ant hill dirt to line the racing surface.
    We will soon organise another meeting to discuss club issues, till then thankyou to all, spread the word and happy racing.
    The secretary.
    Aaron