AUSRC.COM - AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - January 2011 (We're running late) - $649 Value!!
  • Our Sponsors

RC Hobbies - Tower

Charged RC - Tower

• Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

0 members and 109 guests

Most users ever online was 1,162, 31-10-2018 at 07:07 PM.

• AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - January 2012 (We're running late) - $649 Value!!

Well everyone, after a few delays and much anticipation I am happy to announce the 3rd Subscribers Draw for 2011/12 and Fred has up'ed the ante again.

Thanks to RC Hobbies, our prize this round is a 1.3m long, 26cc gas powered, fibreglass hull, ready to run RC Boat.

The prize can be viewed on the RC Hobbies website here: http://rchobbies.com.au/store/produc...ducts_id=64878

In a nutshell, the specifications of this great price are:
    Product Specifications:

Length: 1310mm
    Beam: 400mm
    Height: 260mm
    N.W.: 7.5kg
    G.W.: 15.7kg
    G.W.(W/ Radio): 16.3kg
    Radio: 2-Channel AM Radio
    Hull Material: Fiberglass Composite
    Prop Size: D78XP1.4
    Power System:Gas 26cc engine

Due to the late release of this promotion, the price will be drawn on Friday 9 March 2012 at RC Hobbies. I will get Fred to come back to me with timings for the draw.

I would like to thank Fred and the RC Hobbies team for yet again supplying an awesome price for the AUSRC.COM community. Those of you that have been around AUSRC.COM for a while know that Fred has been a long time supporter of our site, and frankly I don't think we would have seen the success, growth or longevity without RC Hobbies ongoing support.

For those of you unfamiliar with RC Hobbies, please vist them at http://www.rchobbies.com.au

Regards,
    Chris
    This article was originally published in forum thread: AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - January 2011 (We're running late) - $649 Value!! started by AUSRC View original post
    Comments 165 Comments
      towie964 -
      The wait is worth it...that's an awesome prize.

crusey_aus -
      Sweet

Thanks RCH for my new boat !
      Godles -
      Sweet prize!! can't wait for the draw, its been too long since I've won something lol
      AUSRC -
      I should say, if you have a look at the RC Hobbies website, these were originally $799, and $649 is their current promotional price.... great prize Fred!!
      RatsacK -
      Notice that my subscription just changed?

BRING

IT

ON!!!!!
      mattb4310 -
      Nice , been thinking of getting a boat

Wonder how much postage will cost once I win this beast
      AUSRC -
      Quote Originally Posted by mattb4310 View Post

Matt, as always, Fred is providing the prize posted to anywhere in Australia... so worry not!
      BigKev aka The Frog -
      Thank you to Ausrc and RChobbies..

A few people here seem to be taking these for granted.
      You all need to realise that this forum is a hobby for Chris.

He doesn't have to organise stuff to give us for FREE.

Lets just say I appreciate having this forum here and the work that is put into it behind the scenes.
      The subscribers draw is a nice bonus.
      Thankyou.
      PC WIZ -
      WOW!!!!!! What an awsome piece of gear to be given away as a prize. I hope my budget will stretch to a bronze sub next week, I would go without eating for a few day's for a chance of winning that boat.

Fantastic prize and big high five to RC Hobbies! Someone is going to be very happy indeed!

That deserves 5 thumbs up!
      little_drifter -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigKev aka The Frog View Post
      Thank you to Ausrc and RChobbies..

A few people here seem to be taking these for granted.
      You all need to realise that this forum is a hobby for Chris.

He doesn't have to organise stuff to give us for FREE.

Lets just say I appreciate having this forum here and the work that is put into it behind the scenes.
      The subscribers draw is a nice bonus.
      Thankyou.
      Sucking up wont win you the prize. Jokes

But I do agree, I do appreciate this forum very much, its the first and last thing I do in my day. And any spare time in between. I have thought what would i do if chris shut the forum down!?? I know I would cry!

Anyway good luck to all...........youll need it.

RatsacK -
      Quote Originally Posted by little_drifter View Post
      But I do agree, I do appreciate this forum very much, its the first and last thing I do in my day. Any any spare time in between. I have though what would i do if chris shut the forum down! I know I would cry!
      +1. Tapatalk makes it even easier! Whenever I'm waiting on a computer to load on jobs, I always load up Tapatalk and the FML app.
      mattb4310 -
      Quote Originally Posted by AUSRC View Post
      Matt, as always, Fred is providing the prize posted to anywhere in Australia... so worry not!
      Nice one

It is a great forum you have , and although I don't post a lot I do visit the site several times a day for its wealth of information .

Keep up the good work
      towie964 -
      Quote Originally Posted by mattb4310 View Post

With what you will save on postage, you should upgrade to Platinum and get yourself a couple of extra entries in this draw.

Good Luck Everyone.

little_drifter -
      Can I have 2 platinums subs? that will increas my chances!

Godles -
      I wonder if it's possible for sub'd member to have an option to buy "entries"
      crusey_aus -
      Extra entries @ $25 sounds good

Cheers
      little_drifter -
      Extra entries for paid sub members would be ok.

Baja Dan -
      The problem is that buying entries leaves it open to someone buying a win, with those who are financially tight to be at an obvious disadvantage. I think we should leave it as it is.
      AUSRC -
      Also guys, this is not a raffle. This is a random prize draw for people that have paid subscription fees to support AUSRC.COM. It is effectively a loyalty or incentive reward for supporting the forum and community.
      PC WIZ -
      Well I'm in the running now with 3 chances to win that awesome boat from RC Hobbies. Thanks to Big Kev I am now a proud gold member! Big thanks to Kev and everyone else on the forum who have helped me on my RC journey.

Cheers, Brett.