AUSRC.COM - AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - October 2011 - $549 Value!!
  • Our Sponsors

RC Hobbies - Tower

Charged RC - Tower

• Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

0 members and 265 guests

Most users ever online was 1,162, 31-10-2018 at 08:07 PM.

• AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - October 2011 - $549 Value!!

Hi Guys,

Fred from RC Hobbies has done it again, and bumped the prize value of the October draw up to $549. And this time it is 1/8 Scale, 4WD and Brushless.....

The Subscribers Promotion for October 2011 is the new Thunder Tiger MT-4 G3 4WD Monster Truck.

http://mms.tiger.tw/upload/2010-9/20109135749.jpg

The all-new MT4 G3 is ready to convince your neighbors that the brushless power rules! Powered by the high torque IBL-40/20 2000Kv brushless motor and twin battery packs, the MT4 G3 can pull wheelies, back flips and get air off the jump easily!

The differentials of the MT4 G3 are equipped with steel spiral bevel gears to help it handle the brutal torque of the IBL40/20 2000Kv motor. The MT4 G3’s 3mm rigid aluminum chassis and brace are securely mounted and the brace cover features vents to keep the batteries and electronicscool. The MT4 G3 features full CVD drive shafts and high quality bearings to deliver maximum efficiency to survive from the outrageous torque and abused operation.In addition to this, the ACE RC cougar 2.4GHz radio system is also included right in the box to give you the most long-range, convenient and reliable radio control.

For more information, visit the RC Hobbies link here: http://rchobbies.com.au/store/produc...ducts_id=66556

The draw will occur late in October at RC Hobbies at a time to be decided. We will publish the date and time so people can attend the draw if they wish.

To be eligible for the promotion, all you need to do is have a current AUSRC.COM Subscription on the day that the promotion is drawn. The prize includes postage to any Australian address.

The draw is structured as follows:

Bronze Subscribers (Annual Fee $25) = 1 Entry
    Silver Subscribers (Annual Fee $50) = 2 Entries
    Gold Subscribers (Annual Fee $75) = 3 Entries
    Platinum Subscribers (Annual Fee $100) = 4 Entries

Good luck to our eligible members!!

This article was originally published in forum thread: AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - October 2011 - $549 Value!! started by AUSRC View original post
    Comments 107 Comments
      towie964 -
      Pickies of the new truck will be up soon. (camera needs a quick grease and oil change...or a battery charge...looks like someone forgot to charge it....again)

If you think the pickie at the begining of the thread made this truck look great, wait till you see it in real life, they are sweeeet.

little_drifter -
      Where is Mr AUS RC these days?

Do we know when the next draw will be?

Godles -
      I wonder if it would be too cheeky to hope for a Subscriber christmas draw =] maybe a micro land based RC :]
      PC WIZ -
      How's the battery charging going Pete?
      We want pics! We want pics! Every one chant it out loud, We want pics!
      AUSRC -
      Hi Guys,

I am about, but am getting absolutely smashed in my 9 to 5 at the moment. I does happen some times.

Theoretically, the next draw would be at the end of January, announced late December. I will talk to Fred and see what he says about a Xmas Draw... just for you guys.

Fred is a fantastic supporter of this forum and it's members, so you never know your luck.

Cheers,
      Chris.
      AUSRC -
      Quote Originally Posted by towie964 View Post
      Pickies of the new truck will be up soon. (camera needs a quick grease and oil change...or a battery charge...looks like someone forgot to charge it....again)

If you think the pickie at the begining of the thread made this truck look great, wait till you see it in real life, they are sweeeet.
      I take it this means it has arrived Pete?
      towie964 -
      Indeed it did...came home froom the doctors and there sitting proudly on my front porch was a great big cardboard box, with my name on it...so after carefully cutting the cardboard away(read tearing rapidly) I discovered a brand new Thunder Tiger MT4-G3.

I gave RC Hobbies a call to advise them that it had arrived and to thank them for their support, and for this sweet looking truck.

PC WIZ -
      Are the camera batteries charged?
      RatsacK -
      Quote Originally Posted by PC WIZ View Post
      Are the camera batteries charged?
      Knowing towie, probably not!
      nbp0404 -
      we will probs have to wait a week or so
      just kidding pete
      PC WIZ -
      It's like waiting for a 1/5th losi to arrive!
      little_drifter -
      Quote Originally Posted by RatsacK View Post
      Knowing towie, probably not!
      Knowing Towie the batteries prob are charged, its just the fact he dosnt know how to use the camera!

PC WIZ -
      Glad I don't have that problem! Which way does the camera go again?
      RatsacK -
      It's like waiting for a 1/5th losi to arrive!
      Hahahaha! Oh, Losi...

Feel sorry for all the pre-orderers.
      PC WIZ -
      Only those that didn't order one are allowed to have a giggle over that!
      nbp0404 -
      Glad I don't have that problem! Which way does the camera go again?
      hahahahaha, ok well when you roll your baja at 90 with your iphone on it, it never knows which ways up or which was down
      PC WIZ -
      Seriously busted! Oh my god! Sorry I just couldn't help myself.

I bet Pete's out driving his new car!
      nbp0404 -
      haha, all good.

id hope so
      towie964 -
      As Promised...here is a pickie of the new addition to the family, my newest baby, MT4 G3 Thunder Tiger.

These trucks come with everything, sway bars, wheelie bar, 17mm alum hex's, adjustable everything, camber caster, toe in/out, ride height. The ESC is the 150 Amp and a 2000KV motor, capable of handling up to 6 cell, but 4 cell is the recommendation to prevent over heating and damaging the electrics.

2.4g radio (ae Cougar), oil filled front, rear and cebtre diffs, so even more tuning and adjustability.

The rear sway bar is fitted at the factory and the front comes ready to assemble and fit if you want to, as does the wheelie bar which has 2 different wheel sizes as well.

Everything is well packed, including the wheels and tyres, which need to be fitted after removal from their seperate boxes, which means no flat spots on tyres if the model has been stored for a while.

little_drifter -
      Awesome, what size are the wheels and tyres they look huge.

I am not a massive fan of the body but thats easy fixed.