AUSRC.COM - AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - October 2011 - $549 Value!!
  • Our Sponsors

RC Hobbies - Tower

Charged RC - Tower

• Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

0 members and 122 guests

Most users ever online was 1,162, 31-10-2018 at 08:07 PM.

• AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - October 2011 - $549 Value!!

Hi Guys,

Fred from RC Hobbies has done it again, and bumped the prize value of the October draw up to $549. And this time it is 1/8 Scale, 4WD and Brushless.....

The Subscribers Promotion for October 2011 is the new Thunder Tiger MT-4 G3 4WD Monster Truck.

http://mms.tiger.tw/upload/2010-9/20109135749.jpg

The all-new MT4 G3 is ready to convince your neighbors that the brushless power rules! Powered by the high torque IBL-40/20 2000Kv brushless motor and twin battery packs, the MT4 G3 can pull wheelies, back flips and get air off the jump easily!

The differentials of the MT4 G3 are equipped with steel spiral bevel gears to help it handle the brutal torque of the IBL40/20 2000Kv motor. The MT4 G3’s 3mm rigid aluminum chassis and brace are securely mounted and the brace cover features vents to keep the batteries and electronicscool. The MT4 G3 features full CVD drive shafts and high quality bearings to deliver maximum efficiency to survive from the outrageous torque and abused operation.In addition to this, the ACE RC cougar 2.4GHz radio system is also included right in the box to give you the most long-range, convenient and reliable radio control.

For more information, visit the RC Hobbies link here: http://rchobbies.com.au/store/produc...ducts_id=66556

The draw will occur late in October at RC Hobbies at a time to be decided. We will publish the date and time so people can attend the draw if they wish.

To be eligible for the promotion, all you need to do is have a current AUSRC.COM Subscription on the day that the promotion is drawn. The prize includes postage to any Australian address.

The draw is structured as follows:

Bronze Subscribers (Annual Fee $25) = 1 Entry
    Silver Subscribers (Annual Fee $50) = 2 Entries
    Gold Subscribers (Annual Fee $75) = 3 Entries
    Platinum Subscribers (Annual Fee $100) = 4 Entries

Good luck to our eligible members!!

This article was originally published in forum thread: AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - October 2011 - $549 Value!! started by AUSRC View original post
    Comments 107 Comments
      towie964 -
      L_D the wheels are huge, almost the size of the ones that were on your XXL, maybe a touch smaller, but far less weight than the ones you had.

Yeah bodies are never a problem, but as I say, no point fixing something that aint broke...lol, once it is worn out, I will worry about a different body.

I am impressed overall about the features and even more so with the proper 17mm aluminium hexes nuts, rather than a little 5mm axle with a floating hex and flanged nut, like most of the other MT's run.

Godles -
      wow looks great, through a 4S in it and get some video =]
      little_drifter -
      Does it get up on the back wheels easy?? If so thats the best way to get some gravel rash on the body.

towie964 -
      Havent run it yet, dopey me forgot to bring home the charge leads, I bought home my batteries, but the bullet leads and balance plugs are still sitting on the bench

nbp0404 -
      looks good pete, i hope you get your other cars soon..... losi hahaha
      PC WIZ -
      It's kind of weird how midstream the taument of the losi saga a new car arrives to take your mind off it for a little while. Funny how things just work out that way. It happens to me sometimes, though i usually miss the connection.

It looks great Pete, I look foward to more pics and some video of it running. Not much to see in that one pic, how about some close ups with the lid off?
      towie964 -
      I had heaps on this morning and at the last minute remembered I had promised a pickie, so I wizzed that one out, I will try for a few topless close ups on the week-end.

Cheers