Australian RC Forums banner

G’day everyone at AUSRC

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  monster 
#1 ·
G'day everyone

my name is Aaron Jones(jonesy) im 16. im currently in my last year of high school and work part time asa Trade Assistant during the holidays.i have been into rc forcouple of years, i started with the the toy rc cars, then about 3 years ago bought my first hobby grade rc car which was a tamiya TL01, i waz then hooked and about a year later got a HPI nitro rush
then last holidays after workn 10 hours a day i had enough for a 3.3 TMAXX!

look 4ward to talkn to most of you

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome to the forum mate.

Great surname you have there.

Cheers,

Steve

#9 ·
welcomet to the forums where no question is a bad question

Where abouts are you located? You might be lucky to have some of our guys local to you who may be keen for a session

#11 ·
enimydoreman said:
welcomet to the forums where no question is a bad question

Where abouts are you located? You might be lucky to have some of our guys local to you who may be keen for a session
on his profile, it says he lives in Perth....or near Perth....

#13 ·
hey guys

thanx 4 the comments
na i dont think i will get sick of the wheelies, just so much fun
and reverse i dont really use a lot but its handy for rock crawln and when the only way out is in reverse!

what do most people prefer when it comes to MT's 4 bashing and messing around wif.

#14 ·
Struth chizz, where do you find your avatars? Is that you bangin' your head? Seriously mate, even when it goes lopsided, RC is much more fun than that!

jonesy, your Maxx will do you just fine... but what do you do with it? There are horses for courses as the old saying goes. Do you just bash by yourself, or with a mate or two? Do you race? Do you fly? Do you somersault?

If it doesn't really matter, then you already have a great machine! Many of the lads on AUSRC were/are Savage owners. Many still are. Many were/are LST owners. And many still are. And there those like you and I that operate Traxxax and other machinery.

So long as you are having fun doing what you want to be doing, isn't that all that matters? When you have time, delve back through the AUSRC forum threads, and site, and you will learn and laugh heaps!

Whatever, whenever you go RC'n remember the bottom line...

HAVE FUN!

#15 ·
yea na rekon the maxx is pretty reliable, out of the box iv made minor mods(engine mount bolts, bellcrank bolts which are longer and a custon alluminium transfer case/gear box gaurd, also alluminium steering servo gaurd.

yea i got a couple mates at skool who gotTNX'S(hes made arear steering 4 it and couple mods)someone else has a kyosho inferno buggy and another wif a traxxas 4tec.
then i also got couple ppl who have electrics.

#16 ·
Welcome jonesy, I run a Maxx 3.3 also fantastic truck lateley I've been taking the Savage out more but alas both trucks are down for repairs right now nothing major front diff problem with the Savage and rear shocks problem with the Maxx, but thats how this hobby or ours goes right

Traxxas all the way and keep on trucking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.