: transmitter/reciever problems

nemor1
29-04-2007, 09:42 PM
im putting together a car for my daughter a cheap of road4wdwith .15 engine and am having trouble with servo/ reciver setup.

when i turn the car on (not start it) the servos react with a little blip but i have no control with controler (transmiter) is there something wrong with my crystls ? i get no reactionturning left/right or brake/accelerate

confused

rcmaad
29-04-2007, 09:53 PM
some times the controller is say on 27 meg and the reciever is say a 29 meg ,if its not that the crystals may be in the wrong item ,check the crystals they have tx and whatever freq and the reciever has rx whatever freq,and if its not that it could a dud cystal or reciever or transmitter or even the power supply in either item isn't the correct voltage.

just a few things to check. hope it helps.

Sonic
29-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Make sure that the crystals are the same frequency,also make sure that the batteries are fully charged...

nemor1
29-04-2007, 10:01 PM
same crystel freq and batteries fully charged still same prob.

rcmaad
29-04-2007, 10:47 PM
if its not that the crystals may be in the wrong item ,check the crystals they have tx and whatever freq and the reciever has rx whatever freq,

didn't say different crystals i said they have transmit and recieve crystals having a for eg. RX 27 .695 in thetransmitter will not work and aTX 27.695 in thereciever will not work it all needs to be swapped .

tx 27.695 in the transmitter and rx 27.695 in the reciever.

https://www.ausrc.com/forum/smileys/smiley5.gifEdited by: rcmaad