Australian RC Forums banner

buggy fuels??????

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  AndyM 
#1 ·
HI,

I am sick of paying $60 for 4 litres of 25% fuel. so I would like to know 2 things

where to buy cheaper pre-mixed fuel or where to buy the nitro, methonal, synth and caster oil to mix my own.

#2 ·
Down at RC warhouse they sell SIG racing 25%airplane fuel fuel for $5 a letier. The reson its so cheap is they got a whole batch of fuel with leaking bottles, so just take downsome oldfuel cans and they will hook you up.

The airplane just has abit more oil than car fuels, wich can only mean more lube for the engine.

Ive put about 6 letiers of it through my STS .28 with no side effects, Ive even heard of peole using 50% helicopter fuel in thier engines with no bad side effects.

#3 ·
Most hobby shops should be able to get the ingredients you would need to mix your own fuel, I know of a place in sydney where you could get them from but you would have to pay extra for shipping it to where you are..

Cheers Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.