Australian RC Forums banner

JOHNSEEONE's 2013 ELCON MMX

12K views 32 replies 4 participants last post by  Johnseeone 
#1 ·
Hey guys ive have my Elcon MMX for a year now and i must say its an awesome car to own!! the handling is absolutely insane once you get the right setup that suits you its the best! :cool:

I race the MMX every meet at SALS, i also went to the NSW 2013 Nationals where i ran my G4z G240( !!AWESOME ENGINE!! ) in at the start of the event i have a couple more rounds at SALS then im off to NSW again to have a race in the NSW titles fun times!

Here are a few photos of the build and others racing at SALS or SOLS...

See less See more
#24 ·
Went out this morning and got some autosol (Cheers Redline) it works a treat takes a while but it works! :cool:

I polished most of the front end(apart from the rear of the air brakes) and a bit of the rear ill leave it at that for today do the rest during the week. While i was polishing the MMX i changed my linkages position on the horn ive drill an extra hole further out on the horn as ive always used the closest one.

Anyway the MMX is looking sweet and im keen as for Round 4 then the Sydney Titles :cool:

Last Round (RD3) i ended up with a second place and i think with the most laps ive ever done in the Efra class for the final, 32laps in 20Mins which im stoked with!! :cool:

#26 ·
Damn..pass me my sunglasses....that shines up so nice....would make a real nice shelf queen :)

#27 ·
WOW bloody hell that thing is a piece of art that's first time ive seen one sweet rig champ

Reactions: Johnseeone
#29 ·
agreed towie but I don't think I could leave it on there for long

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.