: More posting problems.

PC WIZ
23-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Now I can't add an emicon or link a video in a post?

Come back Chris, we need you. The forum is falling to pieces!

admin
25-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Now I can't add an emicon or link a video in a post?

Come back Chris, we need you. The forum is falling to pieces!

Video test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ELarMnKig

Emoticon tests: :mad::D;):(:cool:

Can you confirm what browser you're using?

Mark

PC WIZ
25-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Using internet explorer 9. When I click on an emicon the window just drops down to the task bar. When I try to link a video it just won't link it.

admin
25-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Using internet explorer 9. When I click on an emicon the window just drops down to the task bar. When I try to link a video it just won't link it.

I've made a server-side change that should hopefully help. Can you check and see if it fixes it for you?

Mark

PC WIZ
25-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Should see an emicon here:

No emicon still.

No change on the Video side of things either.

NITROBUSA
26-12-2013, 05:48 AM
I tryed to do a hyper link this morning. Nothing.....

Nun of the buttons are working above, bold, colour change, any of the links etc.... I also went into the advanced options & nothing would work in any of them either.

I'm using ie9 like Brett is.

NITROBUSA
26-12-2013, 05:53 AM
Wen I click on anything to do with replying to the thread all it does is just put the curser back to the top left corner to start typing as if there is nuthing that's been typed

towie964
26-12-2013, 07:06 AM
I had problems a while back...I was using IE and was becoming annoyed, until I changed to Mozilla Firefox....Oh what a difference that made....now everything works

NITROBUSA
28-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Iv tried Firefox but my OCD dosent like anything other then ie....

I use chrome for looking up pron but I don't trust it otherwise.

PC WIZ
28-12-2013, 11:16 AM
I'm not really interested in changing browsers. Surely the site should be IE compatible.

admin
31-12-2013, 05:33 AM
I am not an IE user becasue of things like this.. it is something with the setting IE has. I would fiddle around with them, I believe it is something with flash. You have to allow something in your settings... One of my users on another site figured it out, but he didn't know what he changed in the settings to do it. :S when he gets back to me, ill fill you in.

HB