Australian RC Forums banner

Notifications

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  PC WIZ 
#1 ·
I'm not getting notifications for subscribed threads again.

How am I going to keep up with it all?

#2 ·
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
you would think it was Christmas time..

#3 ·
The problem is already being looked into for another member....I would say it maybe affecting a few people Brett

#5 ·
i've had one notification since i contacted you towie, but thats the only subbed thread i can think of that has been updated.

Dont worry brett, even at christmas i'll still be kicking around so you wont be a complete loner ;)

#6 ·
We have had a note from the owners to say this issue should be resolved....can only hope that is correct.

I will be around as well...not going away for xmas.

#7 ·
Still no good.

#8 ·
The email issue we were having was affecting users with Microsoft based emails so users with hotmail, live, outlook based emails should be good now. PC Wiz, try adding bounce@vsobr.com to your safe senders list and see if this helps.

- dm, community support

#9 · (Edited)
That probably wouldn't help. I'm not getting ausrc messages in my spam folder either.

#10 ·
I tried to add it but it won't accept it.

#11 ·
It's all good now. Thank you very much. The site feels much better now that I can keep up with posts I'm interested in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.