: Why can't I post new threads?

tullami
27-05-2013, 09:45 PM
I started a new thread in "Welcome to AUSRC" and received replies that I could reply to.
Then I wanted to post some questions in "RC Helicopter Beginners Forum". My first post had timed out when I submitted so I logged in again and posted again. The screen flashed but the post was nowhere to be found. I tried then another reply on my first thread and the same thing happened. This time I had time to spot on the flashing screen some message about a moderator need to approve the post.
Posted again later about this problem on my thread and it went through.
Two days later I try again create my new thread but it is blocked again.

What is going on?

Is there a rule saying as a rookie I can't create new thread without moderator approval?

Can a moderator take a look and release / kill the multiple instances of my new thread that may be floating around?

Any help appreciated.

M.

towie964
27-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Problem fixed...

Welcome to the forum, please let me know if you have any further problems

Cheers

Baja_ben
13-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Hi,
i am having the same problem here. i have tried 2 times in the 1.9 scale sub forum(a few days ago) and once in this help desk sub forum just a few mins ago and none of them are showing.
just started looking around and saw this topic so i apologize for another topic on this matter.

Thanks.

p.s if a new comer does need to have their post reviewed surly a mod has been on in the last 3 days to see the new topics to allow or deny the topic post?? (please dont take this the wrong way just a simple question)

towie964
13-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Hi Ben,

The spam filter picked up the post in the 1.9 section, I would think it is because of the links to ebay

Cheers
Pete

admin
15-01-2014, 05:18 AM
Ding ding ding!!!

The spam software scans the first few posts made, if they have links or certain key words, they get flagged for moderation.

HB

Hi Ben,

The spam filter picked up the post in the 1.9 section, I would think it is because of the links to ebay

Cheers
Pete