: Any large scale bashing/racing activity in Vic?

TooManyHobbies
18-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Guys, I would be keen to get involved in any meets/get togethers with large scale RC in Vic. I have a heavily modded Baja 5b which I dont get to use much, but would be keen to meet up with others in Melbourne who want to go for a bash...

Does anyone know of any groups/meets that get together regularly in the Melb area, or do we wanna set something up soon?

Blinding
18-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Hi mate few guys here organise meetups with all different shapes and sizes, hasn't been done in awhile but I believe there will be one coming soon, bit hard atm as well with our **** weather lol

Sandman77
18-05-2013, 05:04 PM
When I get some spare time I'll put something together. (I know I've been saying this for months)

TooManyHobbies
18-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Thats akin to saying I'll never get around to it! :-) I know the feeling - life gets busy and hobbies take a back seat.

Have you managed to get anyone together in the past? If so, where was it, how many people turned up (how old were they? :-), what type of cars?

in rod we trust
18-05-2013, 09:28 PM
there having a massive bash down in vic..you might want to ask the boys and get in on the bash..

http://www.largescaledownunder.com.au/index.php/topic,1991.msg49033/boardseen.html#new