Australian RC Forums banner

Twister Pro 2.4G

11K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Tamzy 
#1 ·
Hey first post.
My Twister Pro 2.4G isnt working.
Yes i used the search function along with looking on google, but i cant find anything
I know the heli is cheap and rubbish but its fun and that why i want to fix it.

So the problem is that it doesnt take off.
The blades spin but all the happens is that it rotates Clock wise.
The top blade spins clock wise and the bottom anti clock wise.
So would it be that the bottom Blade (spins Anti Clock wise) is broken.

Any info would be great

Thanks in advance

#2 ·
That's how it's supposed to spin !

make sure you have the blades on the right way , that's where lots go wrong....

#5 ·
have you set the trim to balance the 2 blades ?

Once trimmed you may be able to get lift off

#7 ·
Is the battery fully charged? I know you probably have checked that but always worth a second look, some of them take forever to charge up properly

#10 ·
I have 3 of these little buggers, they are definitely not worth fixing, just buy another one. My first one I spent as much fixing the stupid thing as I spent buying it and it is still not quite the same as the other 2 new ones. They are definitely fun, fairly rugged little things and worth buying another one for farting around with inside. I race the kids around the sun room and I get the crappy (crashed allot) one so they have the advantage over me lol (kinda wobbles a bit now lol). These little things actually got me into wanting a bigger one, so I went and bought a cheap twister 400 which for the money was fun but after a few crashes the electrics started to fail on me. It's a shame because the chopper is physically OK to look at, no damage but it losses signal out of the blue now and sometimes the tail motor shuts down or doesn't spin fast enough.

One things for sure, I'm definitely getting onto rc choppers and planes in the future but am happy with the little buggers for now.

#11 ·
Ok thanks guys,
I just started it up then, it flew and began hovering but then it had a viscous shake so i tried to bring it down, i got a bit out of control then it crashed not hard. Tried to fly it again and then the same problem, didnt want to fly just began spinning.

Could this still be the motor?

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.